Big Ant Studios
New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - jacktigers - 05-15-2015

yeah id say around that time as well maybe abit earlier like 6:30pm. SOR not everyone has to post a screenshot to prove or to back up anything they say. especially if there taking a rough guess which is what most of us do.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Stormer! - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 04:33 PM)SOR Wrote: Tonight could be from 5:00-11:59 PM though

Imagine if they drop them at 11.59.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - SOR - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 04:35 PM)jacktigers Wrote: SOR not everyone has to post a screenshot to prove or to back up anything they say. especially if there taking a rough guess which is what most of us do.

(05-15-2015, 10:32 AM)InSaiyan Wrote: OK so I just messeged Tru Blu on FB for an ETA of the screenshots and they replied "Scheduled to post 7pm tonight" So set the timer boys the countdown begins haha

This quote is not a "rough guess". That is someone stating that Tru Blu told them that something would be up at 7 PM tonight.

A rough guess would be what you have just done by saying 6.30 PM. I have no issue with that. If "InSaiyan" proves it or they do turn out to be scheduled for 7 PM that's fine and I have no issue admitting I'm wrong. I'm simply saying that it's a little strange when someone refuses to post evidence of something.

well for instiance you asked for me the other day to post something (which I can't remember what) nd at the time I couldn't because my laptop is a douche and wont screenshot properly and yesterday I just copied and posted a thing from fb to show tru blu saying that cause a game has a rating doesn't mean it's finalised at all.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - SOR - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 04:45 PM)jacktigers Wrote: well for instiance you asked for me the other day to post something (which I can't remember what) nd at the time I couldn't because my laptop is a douche and wont screenshot properly and yesterday I just copied and posted a thing from fb to show tru blu saying that cause a game has a rating doesn't mean it's finalised at all.

I don't recall that happening. Lets not pretend I'm some guy who always asks for proof all the time. I believe this is the first time I've ever spoken about "proof shots" and even then I was only backing someone up.

As for your second statement that has nothing to do with me so I don't know why you have brought it up.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Grizzly Yeti - 05-15-2015

I'm guessing you don't like when people guess about things that other people are guessing. I guess you might be a bit frustrated with people guessing, but I'm guessing the screenshots will come out tonight. If I had to guess.

I know I was just giving an example of what I did to give some source of evidence if it was any good due to my laptop being a douche. Just had relevance to what I was getting at.

hahah grizzly

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Mav_78 - 05-15-2015

Geez SOR i thought i created argumentative discussion... fmd you take the cake.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - Ruck - 05-15-2015

We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell.
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final countdown...
Do Do Doo Doo... Do Do Do Do Dooo.

In otherwords... Keep it together people... only 3 hours possibly maybe to go.

RE: New Teaser Screenshots Friday and Saturday!!! - THEgamefreak274 - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 04:58 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: Geez SOR i thought i created argumentative discussion... fmd you take the cake.

LoL