Big Ant Studios
Game Waiting Approval - Printable Version

+- Big Ant Studios (https://forum.bigant.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Big Ant Forums (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Rugby League (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Rugby League Live 3 (https://forum.bigant.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Game Waiting Approval (/showthread.php?tid=3255)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Game Waiting Approval - Grizzly Yeti - 05-12-2015

I like the speculation and different ideas. Gives me at least some sort of hope, whether it's true or not.

RE: Game Waiting Approval - davies11 - 05-12-2015

I guarantee news before during or after origin 1 Smile

RE: Game Waiting Approval - stdragons - 05-12-2015

(05-12-2015, 09:12 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 08:06 PM)stdragons Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 07:40 PM)Yuna Wrote: I just hope it gets released before the end of financial year, my boss is forcing me to take some annual leave cos I've accumulated so many Sad

I'm in the same boat as you bro. Fingers crossed

HAH, I'm guessing you're waiting for the release date so you can take the whole week off right?

Na man I'm off all of June. I've got so much leave built up they needed me to use some of it before the end of the financial year so I'm hoping the game comes out that month. The earlier in the month the better.

RE: Game Waiting Approval - Yuna - 05-13-2015

(05-12-2015, 11:26 PM)stdragons Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 07:40 PM)Yuna Wrote: I just hope it gets released before the end of financial year, my boss is forcing me to take some annual leave cos I've accumulated so many Sad

HAH, I'm guessing you're waiting for the release date so you can take the whole week off right?

Na man I'm off all of June. I've got so much leave built up they needed me to use some of it before the end of the financial year so I'm hoping the game comes out that month. The earlier in the month the better.

lol, it'll be a shame if they release it in July then. Or you better hope Ross doesn't hate the dragons and read this thread :p

He might purposely release it in July just from out of spite

RE: Game Waiting Approval - stdragons - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 12:01 AM)Yuna Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 11:26 PM)stdragons Wrote:

lol, it'll be a shame if they release it in July then. Or you better hope Ross doesn't hate the dragons and read this thread :p

He might purposely release it in July just from out of spite

lol.

Dear Ross,
Please don't forget that the storm beat the dragons last year after the hooter, they beat the dragons rnd 1 this year and of course the infamous 99 GF. Please find it in your heart to take sympathy on my team and please try and release the game before June 30 Smile Smile Smile Smile

Do you reckon that will work? Wink

RE: Game Waiting Approval - Steeler - 05-13-2015

Big Ant may be in Melbourne, but I think Ross is an Eels supporter. He has mentioned a couple of times that he is hoping somebody will use the FanHub to make an Eels team from the 80's.

RE: Game Waiting Approval - stdragons - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 12:42 AM)Steeler Wrote: Big Ant may be in Melbourne, but I think Ross is an Eels supporter. He has mentioned a couple of times that he is hoping somebody will use the FanHub to make an Eels team from the 80's.

Umm ok well I think I'm screwed. Actually wait.....the semi in 2009 at Kogarah when Hayne tore us a new one.......I know I know.....I'm clutching at straws.