Big Ant Studios

Full Version: AO Tennis 2 creation tools available on Steam now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title says, you can download the creation tools on Steam now.
I downloaded the tools but it looks just like the first AO Tennis game. Logos look the same boring wacky symbols--no realism there. Shoe choices also look the same. For over 50 dollars and they couldn't update logos and clothing, shameful. At least in the first game there was a choice for Imperial, but that's not seen by me in this download.

Anyway, the Tools download does not get me any closer to buying the game. In other words, no new excitement in that Tools download.

Of course we can download players, but we cannot use those players in a tournament. Including downloaded and/or created players in a tournament would, I believe, be an incentive to buy the game. Or, at least get some exciting news going!
Seems like there is no way to access Community in this download. I cannot register--says something about not able to do on this platform. I can't register, and trying to login gets me an error message. So, I guess this means accessing community is not possible. If so, creating players with false logos and stuff seems pointless to me. And, couldn't share it with the community anyway!