Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL4 Online Career Mode: Season 1 (Pre-Season)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone is interested in joining a Rugby League Live 4 Online Career Mode. This will be a non-playable mode (for the time being). More of a General Manager/Coach/Owner Mode. It's going to be based on British Rugby League Clubs. If this is popular then eventually we will move into Australia, New Zealand and France.

It will run through 15 seasons, I will be simulating the matches then uploading results for each season. Before the start of each season participants will be able to select their own rosters. There will be a Salary Cap for each club, some teams will be able to spend all the way to the cap unlike other clubs that will struggle (trying to keep it as realistic to real life as possible) to reach the cap. 

All details will be confirmed and shown before start of competition. Details should be up by next Friday 13th December. Season One shall commence Sunday 15th December. Each Sunday-Friday Season will be completed, while Saturdays will be used to sign players through Auction Type system (Days can change depending on feedback and when participants are able to be active). More details to be confirmed during the week, any questions feel free to ask. You don't  have to commit to the full 10 seasons, You can play first season and leave or change clubs (if available) or play one season on and one season off, or just play season 15. 

The experience  is completely up to you. Throughout the 10 seasons you will have to deal with player ratings changing each season and players retiring. If you're willing to participate in season one let us know in the comments below. Please note that this is a first come first serve basis when it comes to selecting Clubs (depending on when you leave a comment; first gets first choice, second gets second choice, and so on).

Clubs: Two Divisions (8 Teams in each division)

Division One:

Castleford Tigers
Hull F.C.
Leeds Rhinos
Salford Red Devils
St. Helens
Wakefield Trinity
Warrington Wolves
Wigan Warriors

Division Two:

Bradford Bulls
Halifax
Huddersfield Giants
Hull Kingston Rovers
Leigh Centurions
Rochdale Hornets
Widnes Vikings
Workington Town

Picks:

1st - tstev92

Example of Player Pool. Teams like St. Helens & Wigan will be able to retain players without other teams getting them. You don't have to retain any players but then they will go onto the free market. Expansion clubs like Rochdale & Workington will select their squad from the players that haven't been retained. 

Fullbacks:

80 - Lachlan Coote (St. Helens)
79 - Zak Hardaker (Wigan)
78 - Stefan Ratchford (Warrington)
77 - Sam Tomkins (Catalans)
76 - Adam Quinlin (Hull KR)
75 - Ryan Hampshire (Wakefield)
74 - Jamie Shaul (Hull F.C.)
73 - Ashton Golding (Huddersfield)
72 - Niall Evalds (Salford)
71 - Morgan Escare (Wigan)
70 - Darnell McIntosh (Huddersfield)
69 - Jack Walker (Leeds)
68 - Peter Mata'utia (Castleford)
67 - Jake Mamo (Warrington)
66 - Alex Walker (Wakefield)
65 - Max Jowitt (Wakefield)

Development: (These players will replace players above when they retire. All players will start with an Overall of 65).

Will Dagger (Hull KR)
Calum Turner (Castleford)
Josh Thewlis (Warrington)
Tom Nisbet (St. Helens)
More to follow...

Players will be stuck into one position (makes it easier for me to add progressions). If a player is rated 80 in Front Row then you move him to second row i'm not able to give that player an accurate rating.

More details to be posted hoping to be ready to go by the end of the weekend.
I’ve never done an online career mode before but I would give it a go. Love to take Leeds back to the top or get the Bulls back to the super league
(12-09-2019, 06:50 PM)tstev92 Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve never done an online career mode before but I would give it a go. Love to take Leeds back to the top or get the Bulls back to the super league

Congrats you will be able to select first when the competition starts. Two good options more details to follow Smile
Opening Post has been updated, more to follow Smile