Big Ant Studios

Full Version: A connection to the server has failed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought this game after getting impressed by the dnamics it offers and also the cricket WC. After i bought the game i have been unable to even start the game. Each time i Start the game " A connection to the server has failed" error comes up and i am really pissed off with this. I have checked for solutions everywhere but none of them seems to be working. I used the status checking link and everything was coming in green. If anyone has any solution then please share here. Hopefully someone from BigAnts Support team can solve this.
(06-18-2019, 11:28 PM)anurag91 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought this game after getting impressed by the dnamics it offers and also the cricket WC. After i bought the game i have been unable to even start the game. Each time i Start the game " A connection to the server has failed" error comes up and i am really pissed off with this. I have checked for solutions everywhere but none of them seems to be working. I used the status checking link and everything was coming in green. If anyone has any solution then please share here. Hopefully someone from BigAnts Support team can solve this.

i am facing the same issue bro. i have been trying the whole day to find a solution but have had no success