Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Rugby League Live 5 Concepts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So recently I was thinking how Big Ant could expand on what they've done on RLL4 and make a great game for RLL5. 
There hasn't been any real discussion lately apart from a few wishlists so hopefully I can spark some discussion and maybe Big Ant could look at these pictures and take inspiration for their future game(s).

Title Screen:
[attachment=1498]

Main Menus:
[attachment=1499]

My Team or Ultimate Team:
[attachment=1500]

I really think some form of My Team in RLL5 could really boost the overall image of the game and would get people everywhere talking about the game. NRL Fantasy and SuperCoach are already so popular so just implementing a feature similar to that alongside the gameplay Big Ant has already made would be incredible.

Thanks for listening!
[attachment=1518 Wrote:unKwn pid='81459' dateline='1534248949']So recently I was thinking how Big Ant could expand on what they've done on RLL4 and make a great game for RLL5. 
There hasn't been any real discussion lately apart from a few wishlists so hopefully I can spark some discussion and maybe Big Ant could look at these pictures and take inspiration for their future game(s).

Title Screen:

Main Menus:

I really think some form of My Team in RLL5 could really boost the overall image of the game and would get people everywhere talking about the game. NRL Fantasy and SuperCoach are already so popular so just implementing a feature similar to that alongside the gameplay Big Ant has already made would be incredible.

Thanks for listening!
Decided to go ahead and make a little bit of concept art as well
(08-14-2018, 11:15 PM)unKwn Wrote: [ -> ]So recently I was thinking how Big Ant could expand on what they've done on RLL4 and make a great game for RLL5. 

Title Screen:

Main Menus:

Thanks for listening!

They should call the ultimate team mode "NRL Fantasy" OR "Fantasy Mode" that would be cool Smile