Big Ant Studios

Full Version: New Update issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Ashes Cricket for Xbox One since ive downloaded the latest update I cant play the game at all. it goes to the load screen for a game and after about 20 seconds when it would say ''press a to begin'' it just restarts and takes me back to my xbox menu.

anybody have any idea how to fix this or how to uninstall the update?

Thanks in advance
(08-09-2018, 04:42 AM)lleightonle104 Wrote: [ -> ]On Ashes Cricket for Xbox One since ive downloaded the latest update I cant play the game at all. it goes to the load screen for a game and after about 20 seconds when it would say ''press a to begin'' it just restarts and takes me back to my xbox menu.

anybody have any idea how to fix this or how to uninstall the update?

Thanks in advance

Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling? It may reinstall the new update automatically (I don't know, I don't have an Xbox) but even if it does it might fix the problem.
Don’t forget BA to help, they have abandoned this just like everything else.
I just bought ashes cricket 17 on Xbox and completed the installation.  Once i press A to begin , it says awaiting sign in. That's the end.  It gets stuck there forever . Restarted Xbox and router many times . Any solution? None of my other Xbox games have had such an issue .
I bought it just before Xmas and haven't had any issues with it signing in so far... though I haven't played it today.

I'll give it a look shortly and that way you can at least know if it's a general issue or one you specifically have.
Yep, same issue here... games starts to load and then throws up an error.

"Give it another Try"

If you keep seeing this, restart your XBOX: Press and hold the power button up to 10 seconds. After the XBox turns off, turn it back on. (0x87e1000b)
(01-09-2019, 04:14 PM)Coolveer30 Wrote: [ -> ]I just bought ashes cricket 17 on Xbox and completed the installation.  Once i press A to begin , it says awaiting sign in. That's the end.  It gets stuck there forever . Restarted Xbox and router many times . Any solution? None of my other Xbox games have had such an issue .

Thank you . Appreciate it . I will also try to reach out to big ant and check
Ok... held the power button in for ten seconds... after ten seconds i removed the power cable from the back of the console for 10 seconds (with the powerboard switched off)...

And that has gotten me to the Press A screen.

And it's loaded... signed in and ready to go. Smile