Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Ashes 17 officially announced.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What did the story say?

Doubt they've had much time to change DBC so it will just be a reskin with some licenses.
(09-18-2017, 11:54 AM)marts30 Wrote: [ -> ]What did the story say?

Doubt they've had much time to change DBC so it will just be a reskin with some licenses.

Story is back up. There's blogs with maxwell doing motion capture etc too.
Yeah. Just looks like DBC from those videos, same lame bowling animation :S All these mo-cap batting animations but the more important bowling animations seem ignored.

Hopefully it's cheap... has to be considering the limited content.
(09-18-2017, 12:33 PM)marts30 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Just looks like DBC from those videos, same lame bowling animation :S All these mo-cap batting animations but the more important bowling animations seem ignored.

Probably worth reading the article again.

"Motion capture data from the Bupa National Cricket Centre was used to recreate bowling actions for the Australian players, while the skills of the in-game competitors have been assessed by Cricket Australia’s Team Performance unit."
Sounds like it will have aussie/pommy licenses and the academy like the other games? Not sure. They mentioned specifically how big ant games are big on customization and that will continue. So is it db cricket 3 renamed ashes 17 or???? So many questions.
(09-18-2017, 12:46 PM)BRAB Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-18-2017, 12:33 PM)marts30 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah. Just looks like DBC from those videos, same lame bowling animation :S All these mo-cap batting animations but the more important bowling animations seem ignored.

Probably worth reading the article again.

"Motion capture data from the Bupa National Cricket Centre was used to recreate bowling actions for the Australian players, while the skills of the in-game competitors have been assessed by Cricket Australia’s Team Performance unit."

Well, that surely isn't Starc's action in that video. It's the default DBC one.
Ashes Cricket!!!!!! props the main reason why we haven't heard anythink.
I love cricket but if DBC17 & RLL4 anythink to go by i'm sorry but you have to make ALOT of ground to get my trust again.
With DBC17 i hardly touch!!! dbc14 i play with mates all the time.
For the love of GOD have the same passion you did when making DBC14 and RLL3
That Isn't Starc's
I think I might purchase this...

Worth making my first post in around 2 years.
Pages: 1 2