Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PATCH IDEAS/WISHLIST/DETAILS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hey guys,

With the up and coming patch coming on release day, I was just wondering what your thoughts on the patch are going to be?

- Is the patch going to be based mainly around fixing minor bugs, or is it going to entail new features in the game? 

Please post what you guys want to see from this new patch and if any of the big ant memebers want to update us on any details about the patch?

Thanks
You created a thread to ask for peoples' opinions of a patch they don't yet know anything about?

Sure, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But uninformed opinions are worthless.
(07-21-2017, 08:02 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]You created a thread to ask for peoples' opinions of a patch they don't yet know anything about?

Sure, everyone is entitled to an opinion. But uninformed opinions are worthless.
Yes I did,

But it was more of an uneducated guess...... yes we have no idea, but the point is, what would you like to see in this new patch?
It's like a thread about RLL5
Considering the developers publicly said the game won't work properly until the day 1 patch. If you were gullible enough you would expect huge things July 28
(07-21-2017, 09:20 PM)ak47 Wrote: [ -> ]Considering the developers publicly said the game won't work properly until the day 1 patch. If you were gullible enough you would expect huge things July 28

The publishers said that. The developers are still restricted in what they are allowed to say.
The ability to make substitutions during cutscenes or while kicking to touch/goal would be fantastic. Seems to be the most ideal time to do it rather than in the middle of gameplay. Be great if that was patched in.
(07-22-2017, 09:56 AM)blase Wrote: [ -> ]The ability to make substitutions during cutscenes or while kicking to touch/goal would be fantastic. Seems to be the most ideal time to do it rather than in the middle of gameplay. Be great if that was patched in.

Agreed!
Pretty much everything in the career thread would be great, but the most crucial additions/fixes to career in my opinion is:

1) fixing the player values
2) adding the ability to release/sign players mid season (or even just release players from the remainder of their contract during the season) 
3) improvements to player progression and regression 
4) improved statistics over the course of the career for both coach and player
(07-22-2017, 12:11 PM)secondsolution Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much everything in the career thread would be great, but the most crucial additions/fixes to career in my opinion is:

1) fixing the player values
2) adding the ability to release/sign players mid season (or even just release players from the remainder of their contract during the season) 
3) improvements to player progression and regression 
4) improved statistics over the course of the career for both coach and player

I second, and third, all of these.

I would also love if in career mode you got coaching job offers from other clubs/leagues, this way you could start at a lower grade and work your way up to an NRL/ESL position.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15