Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PATCH IDEAS/WISHLIST/DETAILS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
It's something small, but I'm wondering if we can get an option to "set defaults" for stadiums similiar to jerseys. As it is, we can't replace home grounds for licensed (and some unlicensed) teams
Is a patch expected to be released to fix the career mode stats after one season. If so will we need to start again seems pointless playing it if that's the case
Could do with fixing super league rules in the patch - games don't go to golden point in real life!
(08-02-2017, 02:16 AM)MattWire Wrote: [ -> ]Could do with fixing super league rules in the patch - games don't go to golden point in real life!

Wow no Golden Point in SL wonder why it's boring Tongue
I would love the option of using the custom logos that are in the game (such as Spiders, Gorillas, Lions, etc.) for use in the jersey creator and even the stadium creator as I make custom teams based on these logos. I think someone already asked for this but for all logos and was shot down due to licensing issues but surely the custom logos would be fine.
Whenever a kick is received or an interception occurs for yourself I think the controls should be shut down until the camera has finished panning round.

It's really annoying when you are using RB to change player on defence only for an interception to occur, and your player slings a wild pass that is usually forward or dropped

Whenever I receive a kick, Voss always queries why am I running backwards.

Maybe, even better, the action should totally freeze until the camera has panned?
(08-02-2017, 09:15 PM)mikeeboy Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever  a kick is received or an interception occurs for yourself I think the controls should be shut down until the camera has finished panning round.

It's really annoying when you are using RB to change player on defence only for an interception to occur, and your player slings a wild pass that is usually forward or dropped

Maybe, even better, the action should totally freeze until the camera has panned?

You realise you can change the automatic panning in the settings don't you?
(08-02-2017, 09:49 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2017, 09:15 PM)mikeeboy Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever  a kick is received or an interception occurs for yourself I think the controls should be shut down until the camera has finished panning round.

You realise you can change the automatic panning in the settings don't you
Erm no  Blush Blush . So I can play defence up the screen? It'll be like playing a whole new game for me tonight!
this game has more bugs then a inside of an ant hill
Does this game become easier to play over time? I've tried to get a handle on the new controls for two days and not having much success. It's quite disheartening as I want this to be a successful game, but it's getting to a point the frustrations aren't worth the stress.

Massive point of failure for mine is changing the player switching button from LT to RB makes it very awkward to hold the controller. The classic switching mode should make it the way it was in RLL3. Things from what I have seen in gameplay which needs refining:

1. Passing. It's floaty and quick passes don't stick as well as they did in RLL3.
2. Zero tackle called for a pass going into a player despite not playing at the ball
3. Markers mostly offside even when not in control
4. Kicks in play – Is there not an easier way to get a handle on this?
5. Disable grubber kick when taking an intercept. Many times already I've taken intercepts and only then kicked the ball away by pressing A in a previous attempt at tackle.
6. Intercept passing in general tends to be worse than it was in RLL3.

Am I just playing this wrong? All my RLL3 muscle memory seems to be useless in this game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15