Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PATCH IDEAS/WISHLIST/DETAILS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(07-22-2017, 12:18 PM)johncasey Wrote: [ -> ]I would also love if in career mode you got coaching job offers from other clubs/leagues, this way you could start at a lower grade and work your way up to an NRL/ESL position.

This is something AFL EVO actually does well. After you chose your first team (any team you want) you can get fired for under performing but then you only get offers from VFL teams until you go well.

I would always put my trust in BA over WW but simple things that were in RL2 in 2005 (signing unsigned players and releasing/buying out contracts)  have been missing from every BA game.
(07-22-2017, 01:06 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2017, 12:18 PM)johncasey Wrote: [ -> ]I would also love if in career mode you got coaching job offers from other clubs/leagues, this way you could start at a lower grade and work your way up to an NRL/ESL position.

This is something AFL EVO actually does well. After you chose your first team (any team you want) you can get fired for under performing but then you only get offers from VFL teams until you go well.

I would always put my trust in BA over WW but simple things that were in RL2 in 2005 (signing unsigned players and releasing/buying out contracts)  have been missing from every BA game.

Yep, exactly. We're not asking for new innovative technology. They are features that have been in sports games for 10+ years, and really shouldn't be hard to implement.
This question is for all the people who have been playing the game alot for the past few days. 

From the videos of the game I've seen, it seems that there are a lot of big hits always spilling the ball loose. It seems too much and it happens consistently.

Can sometime confirm if this is happening alot in the game or not so much?

I hope not so much. Can't have massive hits almost every set of 6 causing the ball carrier to lose the ball. Highly unrealistic.
Yeh it happens a lot
I think the day one patch will just enable the Fanhub.
(07-23-2017, 02:54 AM)benz1980i Wrote: [ -> ]I think the day one patch will just enable the Fanhub.

You're kidding yourself if you think the patch is only going to enable the fanhub. Its already working for some people and is on pc. Itll fix a few roster issues and a few bugs in the game. Hopefully will add a few minor features here and there but we will find out come next friday
(07-23-2017, 02:57 AM)tristanham1lton Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2017, 02:54 AM)benz1980i Wrote: [ -> ]I think the day one patch will just enable the Fanhub.

You're kidding yourself if you think the patch is only going to enable the fanhub. Its already working for some people and is on pc. Itll fix a few roster issues and a few bugs in the game. Hopefully will add a few minor features here and there but we will find out come next friday

For the consoles fanhub isn't enabled. I hope there will be more.
I have so many great ideas running through my head now and I want to post them now but it's too soon I think.
Big Ant have already mentioned in various threads some of the things that will be fixed by the patch.
(07-23-2017, 01:48 PM)benz1980i Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-23-2017, 02:57 AM)tristanham1lton Wrote: [ -> ]

For the consoles fanhub isn't enabled. I hope there will be more.

no fanhub on the console is working for me. well at least yesterday it was haven't checked today
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15