Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PATCH IDEAS/WISHLIST/DETAILS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Can we have control of signings andand contracts this as spoilt the game on career mode.

Why remove this feature I want rll3 back
(08-22-2017, 02:49 AM)bmot Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have control of signings andand contracts this as spoilt the game on career mode.

Unsure what you mean by this as this feature has not changed since RLL3?
(08-22-2017, 02:49 AM)bmot Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have control of signings andand contracts this as spoilt the game on career mode.

Are you playing as a coach?
I was on career mode but all my money was spent and I ended up with players I had never hear off in season 2 and players had been released who I would of kept.

When the option opened to buy and renew contracts I only had a 30k budget so was unable to renew or sign new players.. AM I on the wrong mode ?
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, I haven't read through the thread. But there seems to be a lot of mistakes for rep teams. For example, Chambers should be in the indigenous team not the world All stars team. Felise Kaufusi should be available for qld. Jake Friend should be world all stars not indigenous team. Luke Keary should be nsw not qld (even though he is a qlder, he has to play for nsw). There are plenty others to and we can't change them ourselves. It's really annoying
Also while I'm here I might as well voice my opinion on other areas of the game. I know most of these have probably been mentioned plenty of times already but anyway.

Play the balls speed is way to slow, tackles in general are way to slow. They need to be sped up a fair bit.

Offensive players are way to deep. They need to be brought up closer.

Fullbacks should always be up in the line when on offensive. To often the fullback is standing back behind the play. He needs to be more involved.

I'm fine with the kicking most of the time, but every now and then it thinks I'm bombing when when I try to punt it. Like I can only move the thing down field like 15-20 metres it won't go any further and it results in a short punt. I mean why would it think I'm bombing when I'm 30 metres out from my own line.

Players like James Roberts and Josh Addo-Carr, you know the really fast guys, the should be able to sprint the length of the field without slowing down. If they make a break 10m out, you shouldn't be able to run them down unless you have someone like them chasing.

The option to choose which side of the field your halfback and 5/8 play on. Most halfbacks play right side.

Also probably not a big deal but I would like it if in team selections it has right and left signaled. Like right wing, left centre etc.

Also during the season when someone gets injured and they have like 1 or 2 days left and you can't name them in your team but by the time the game comes around their healed. It would be good if you could name injured players if they will be healed by game time.
(08-22-2017, 09:22 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you playing as a coach?

Hi this is definetley on coach mode so yes the game is broken. Also playing as Halifax I have not had 1 injury in 2 seasons
Just finished a season of league one (playing as a custom made Australian team) and at season end I had the ability to resign / sign players at the end of the competition.

Also with Injury set high I had players go down with injuries. Neck Strain, Fractured Wrist... Ruptured Achilles I think was the biggest one. Had about 5 players Injured at one stage.
(08-24-2017, 12:03 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]Also with Injury set high I had players go down with injuries. Neck Strain, Fractured Wrist... Ruptured Achilles I think was the biggest one. Had about 5 players Injured at one stage.

I found that set at high it is ridiculous and you get tons of injuries, but on the realistic game setting i agree with others, you hardly get one so needs a tweak.
Can't recall if I mentioned this here but any chance of making the player names at the bottom of the screen fade out? Most sports games have that option now and they spoil the broadcast effect!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15