Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PATCH IDEAS/WISHLIST/DETAILS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
(08-03-2017, 03:39 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: [ -> ]Game crashes when during local multiplayer, When both players are  making interchanges on the fly.

This is a known issue. Thanks for the feedback.
(08-03-2017, 01:44 PM)azsportza Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2017, 12:00 PM)HBK619 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2017, 11:30 PM)azsportza Wrote: [ -> ]5. Disable grubber kick when taking an intercept. Many times already I've taken intercepts and only then kicked the ball away by pressing A in a previous attempt at tackle.

Am I just playing this wrong? All my RLL3 muscle memory seems to be useless in this game.

Don't press a face button to tackle. It serves no purpose to be hitting the grubber or chip kick buttons.

Only once a tackle is initiated do you need to hold a face button to hold down in tackle.

So the tackling is more automated with the use of controlled movement then?

I suggest you watch the defence tutorial video:

This will provide you with an insight into the defence mechanics. Utilise controlled movement and the right stick when moving into a tackle. No need for face buttons (unless trying a dive tackle).
(08-03-2017, 03:42 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2017, 03:39 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: [ -> ]Game crashes when during local multiplayer, When both players are  making interchanges on the fly.

Cool cool, Wasn't aware
Why is no free play in Superleague when there is an advantage the team gets a free play?
(08-03-2017, 03:42 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Big Ant,

I'm enjoying the game but is there plans to fix a few thing for SL.

- Are the squad numbers going to be fixed rather than just being set 1-17.
- At the minute interchanges are set to 8 for SL games.

Maybe it's my OCD, but these two are really frustrating me. 

Cheers
Bring back the effort it took in be a pro to crack an NRL and rep side. For a claim that clings to realism as a selling point. The gameplay has gotten slightly better while solid aspects of last iterations career are completely removed. I don't want the game to hold my hand and make me start ahead of 90+ rated players, I want to fight for my position like I did in RLL3. The satisfaction I felt getting selected for QLD Origin finally at the age of 24 after seasons of play was amazing, as it was when I finally got selected for the Kangaroo's and captained them when I was 26.

I remember these events because they were shining lights in my RL gaming career.

Now for some reason that effort you needed to put in has been removed. As have a whole slew of features added after patches in the last game that made the career better.

You guys make it so hard to defend your studio when you are removing quality of life improvements made in previous games, in newer versions of it. There is no excuse for that. It should be there, period.
A bug? or an annoyance. When your controller dies and you need to readd your controller which locks out all challenges and achievements for the rest of the game. I understand the disabling to stop people switching sides to cheat achievements, however there needs to be a reconnect to previous controller slot.
Have been on here a few times to report bugs and have found them already reported most of the time, so that's great, but what's concerning me is that there really does seem to be a good number that aren't usual "wishlist" kind of stuff, but full on problems. Sure there's stuff like people requesting the Broncos have the right coloured collar for their ANZAC strip, that strikes me as fairly unimportant, but there are some that pretty much need attention soon.

For the second time (in a row) since Don Bradman Cricket '17, I've found myself totally put off starting a career until things are straightened out a bit. I don't want to find out I get three seasons in and have to start again.

There are general game-play bugs which make the game a lot less enjoyable than the utterly brilliant experience it can be at times (for me personally it's the skewed side-view controls, the lack of time to kick or the ability to put a player back for a kick - amongst other things). There's also all the video reported ones on Facebook too.

We now live in an age of free patch submission to Sony & Microsoft and many other publishers and developers can offer patches to remedy things quite quickly. Why do Tru Blu always seem to feel the need to wait 3-6 months for larger patches to be developed with an attempt to "patch all in one go" type of philsophy?

With Tru Blu games it seems to be a cycle. Buy one of their games and wait 6 months to play it.
Just had a glitch where Vossy asked Gus a question. But since Gus isnt in it the "Talking" sounded like something you here in movies etc when they do a slow mo scene lol.
Also had one where it was a turn over. My players were in position to play the ball but 1 decides to run it to the far touch line, I atleast got the scrum from it some how though lol
Can we get an option to download just the jerseys from the FanHub?

Also my Rookie's appearance after I've changed a few things (hair/Accessories) keeps reverting back to it's previous state. It never saves, Even when I get done with a match.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15