Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PATCH IDEAS/WISHLIST/DETAILS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Unfortunately you are, Az. It's a brilliant game, but has a huge lerning curve. Keep at it. Play it like a normal game of rugby league. And forget all you know about past titles.
i find the camera angles online are rubbish
I've never understood why (on RLL3 too) the lower league english clubs have the same wage budgets as the Super League sides. Makes it very easy to climb through the leagues but very unrealistic as most of these sides asre semi-pro playing in front of a few hundred people. 

I am playing in the 3rd tier of English RL and coming up against Aussie internationals who have signed for tiny clubs at the end of the first season. This also means the top players are spread over lots of different leagues, which makes the teams in the real top levels weaker.

When playing in the challenge cup all the games are held at the poor copy of Old Trafford and the commentator tells me it is a trial game. The video ref screen also has the NRL logo.
I don't know if this is fixed with the day one patch, but I notice when editing a original player and when the game creates a copy of that player, the players commentary is always set to no commentary.
(08-02-2017, 02:16 AM)MattWire Wrote: [ -> ]Could do with fixing super league rules in the patch - games don't go to golden point in real life!

This is already correct. Trial matches will go to golden point, but super league season matches will not.
(08-02-2017, 11:30 PM)azsportza Wrote: [ -> ]5. Disable grubber kick when taking an intercept. Many times already I've taken intercepts and only then kicked the ball away by pressing A in a previous attempt at tackle.

Am I just playing this wrong? All my RLL3 muscle memory seems to be useless in this game.

Don't press a face button to tackle. It serves no purpose to be hitting the grubber or chip kick buttons.

Only once a tackle is initiated do you need to hold a face button to hold down in tackle.
Is there a button for intercepting a pass? Many times during a match the Ai will wildly throw lofted passes or offloads, and I have tried pressing the same button for catching a bomb, but my players don't seem to react to it. I'm not talking about a regular pass that you can intercept by running into its line, I mean one that goes a metre high, amongst a cluster of players.
(08-03-2017, 12:00 PM)HBK619 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2017, 11:30 PM)azsportza Wrote: [ -> ]5. Disable grubber kick when taking an intercept. Many times already I've taken intercepts and only then kicked the ball away by pressing A in a previous attempt at tackle.

Am I just playing this wrong? All my RLL3 muscle memory seems to be useless in this game.

Don't press a face button to tackle. It serves no purpose to be hitting the grubber or chip kick buttons.

Only once a tackle is initiated do you need to hold a face button to hold down in tackle.

So the tackling is more automated with the use of controlled movement then?
(08-03-2017, 01:44 PM)azsportza Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2017, 12:00 PM)HBK619 Wrote: [ -> ]

So the tackling is more automated with the use of controlled movement then?
Yes it's frustratingly annoying.
Game crashes during local multiplayer, When both players are making interchanges on the fly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15