Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Because the SL players likenesses are a separate licence to the teams/league they will never have accurate likenesses, where as the NRL own the players as such they allow the likenesses to be used.
Surely stats on the Super League players aren't correct? Top try scorer in Super League by a mile is only like 60 odd rated, think all ratings should be re-considered greatly and as to separate licenses go, Eddie Hemmings is a commentator on this years game so they've got some sort of license for Super League, right?
(06-30-2017, 11:59 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 10:55 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 10:05 PM)Sekope98 Wrote: [ -> ]The G.O.A.T of the fanhub is back

ItchyHram?

He never left.

Haha, well he has now Wink. What a pity the created players from 3 could not have been brought across. I realise I am just one person creating players from a bygone era and in fairness for a relatively distinct minority of people, but I must express a little sadness. I don't want to complain as the likenesses for the current players are simply out of this world, and most people playing the game are young and not interested in the 80's and 90's so much. Some very talented people at BA. Simply stunning what has been achieved. If you do find a way to import the players from #3, then a few of us would be eternally grateful.

Thanks in Advance.
Meant no disrespect to you , plus i loved your creations and yea hopefully they can import the  players from #3
(06-30-2017, 09:49 PM)blase Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to have a go with this year's player creator. Thanks BA!!!
Looking forward to you designs with the updated textures.
(07-01-2017, 12:47 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 11:43 PM)callmack1 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and Wouldy are you serious? You can have the Blobset extractor done by tomorrow?? If so wow, I don't know how you do it! You're a legend.

Once you've done it I'll be getting to work straight away and we'll have to start up Callmack's PC mods volume two! Haha.

Actually It might take a bit more time then I thought, BigAnt have change the compression algorithm for the blobset Sad
Thanks Woody your a legend. What Happened to you Raiders Avatar? You jumping ship? Are they gonna give you any assistance with it?
(07-01-2017, 12:58 AM)Itchy Hram Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone from BA please confirm whether more options e.g for Hair and Eyebrows will be added, or is this the final suite? I have just tried to create a few players (Cliffy and Mal). I'll reserve judgement until further information is available, but as it stands at the moment, it is impossible to re-create them properly with the current options available. In RLL3 every hairstyle could be adjusted for hair type and length etc and there were 19 types of Eyebrows available (only 7 now) including Mal's epic ones. I realise the focus is on the current players who were mostly scanned, but it would be a pity if these were the only options available in the creation suite.

Please Big Ant do whatever you have to do to help out itchy and wouldy.

They did an amazing job with the 80's and 90's mods. Its the reason I play the pc version more so much.

Don't let all of their work go to waste.
(06-30-2017, 04:11 PM)HBK619 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

The FanHub demo for Rugby League Live 4 is now available on Steam.

Hey HBK619 Is there any chance in the next update of at least being able to just copy the head and body shape of the tier 1 players? There's a lot of guys who would be a good base for the generic guys eg. Andrew Fifita for his brother David. The Jennings boys and the Mata'utia boy, just to name a few. Cool
(07-01-2017, 11:02 AM)knight1981 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2017, 12:58 AM)Itchy Hram Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone from BA please confirm whether more options e.g for Hair and Eyebrows will be added, or is this the final suite? I have just tried to create a few players (Cliffy and Mal). I'll reserve judgement until further information is available, but as it stands at the moment, it is impossible to re-create them properly with the current options available. In RLL3 every hairstyle could be adjusted for hair type and length etc and there were 19 types of Eyebrows available (only 7 now) including Mal's epic ones. I realise the focus is on the current players who were mostly scanned, but it would be a pity if these were the only options available in the creation suite.

Please Big Ant do whatever you have to do to help out itchy and wouldy.

They did an amazing job with the 80's and 90's mods. Its the reason I play the pc version more so much.

Don't let all of their work go to waste.
100% agree with this. I prefer to play the modern game but all their other work was amazing.

Like you said, give them help Big Ant and don't let it go to waste as people like them make already great games even better.
Looking through some videos on YouTube now.
Why do players have such a massive, dark shadow on their necks? It looks weird, especially when the player has a beard.
Can you  edit  non custom  players stats?
(07-01-2017, 01:37 PM)napa Wrote: [ -> ]Can you  edit  non custom  players stats?

Yep - results in creation of a custom copy of them though
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18