Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I have a Mac so can't download it unfortunately but I've been watching loads of YouTube videos and I've gotta say it looks amazing! just looked at the Brisbane Broncos line up and the faces look incredible! someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a super league video and fast! I will pay you back with a like on YouTube Wink

Oh and the soundtrack is insane!
what are the list of stadiums in the game?
(06-30-2017, 11:28 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]callmack1, you might want to make sure that you entered the correct email address when you registered for the Community. My conformation email was sent instantly.
Yea I have checked and it is the correct address. I've resent it a couple of times too. Similar things have happened before with games, I gusee I'll just have to wait a bit.

Oh and Wouldy are you serious? You can have the Blobset extractor done by tomorrow?? If so wow, I don't know how you do it! You're a legend.

Once you've done it I'll be getting to work straight away and we'll have to start up Callmack's PC mods volume two! Haha.
(06-30-2017, 10:55 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 10:05 PM)Sekope98 Wrote: [ -> ]The G.O.A.T of the fanhub is back

ItchyHram?

He never left.

Haha, well he has now Wink. What a pity the created players from 3 could not have been brought across. I realise I am just one person creating players from a bygone era and in fairness for a relatively distinct minority of people, but I must express a little sadness. I don't want to complain as the likenesses for the current players are simply out of this world, and most people playing the game are young and not interested in the 80's and 90's so much. Some very talented people at BA. Simply stunning what has been achieved. If you do find a way to import the players from #3, then a few of us would be eternally grateful.

Thanks in Advance.
(06-30-2017, 11:43 PM)callmack1 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and Wouldy are you serious? You can have the Blobset extractor done by tomorrow?? If so wow, I don't know how you do it! You're a legend.

Once you've done it I'll be getting to work straight away and we'll have to start up Callmack's PC mods volume two! Haha.

Actually It might take a bit more time then I thought, BigAnt have change the compression algorithm for the blobset Sad
Can anyone from BA please confirm whether more options e.g for Hair and Eyebrows will be added, or is this the final suite? I have just tried to create a few players (Cliffy and Mal). I'll reserve judgement until further information is available, but as it stands at the moment, it is impossible to re-create them properly with the current options available. In RLL3 every hairstyle could be adjusted for hair type and length etc and there were 19 types of Eyebrows available (only 7 now) including Mal's epic ones. I realise the focus is on the current players who were mostly scanned, but it would be a pity if these were the only options available in the creation suite.
(06-30-2017, 11:59 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 10:55 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 10:05 PM)Sekope98 Wrote: [ -> ]The G.O.A.T of the fanhub is back

ItchyHram?

He never left.

Haha, well he has now Wink. What a pity the created players from 3 could not have been brought across. I realise I am just one person creating players from a bygone era and in fairness for a relatively distinct minority of people, but I must express a little sadness. I don't want to complain as the likenesses for the current players are simply out of this world, and most people playing the game are young and not interested in the 80's and 90's so much. Some very talented people at BA. Simply stunning what has been achieved. If you do find a way to import the players from #3, then a few of us would be eternally grateful.

Thanks in Advance.

I love all the retro 80's/90's stuff Itchy (my era growing up) and thought you did some sterling work on RLL 3 editing although i only got to sample a bit of your stuff as console was more limited last time. Hopefully some things will be transferable but if not i think i will be having a go at making classic teams from british RL at some point this time with more options on the editing side it will be worth my time.
I just got home from watching my team frustrate the shit out of me and Big Ant has cheered me up. Well done with the face scans. I went through every team and you have nailed the top 17 in each squad. If I had to nit pick at anything it would be the beards look a bit weird but I'm happy as a pig in shit right now. If this plays like it looks, we will be playing this for a long time
Really blown away by the graphics. Everything seems to be stepped up by a country mile in terms of presentation.

I do think it's a fantastic engine (RLL3 & CPL looked great !) and I can't wait to take several screenshots in the Replay camera.

My only fear is that gameplay won't be a step up.
Just had a brief look at this now, first thoughts and impressions:-

- Screens look good and music sounds good
- NRL players look great
- ALL Super League players barely resemble their real life counterparts and also not sure on their stats

For any Super League fans, just to confirm from what's in the FanHub now, there are no face scans of any Super League player, not even the ones that flew out to Australia for the friendly test match, all are pretty generic (Tomkins, Hardaker and even cover star Gale...), not sure whether Big Ant can confirm or not whether this will be different come the final release of the game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18