Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(06-30-2017, 09:49 PM)blase Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to have a go with this year's player creator. Thanks BA!!!

The G.O.A.T of the fanhub is back
(06-30-2017, 10:05 PM)Sekope98 Wrote: [ -> ]The G.O.A.T of the fanhub is back

ItchyHram?

He never left.
(06-30-2017, 10:55 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]

ItchyHram?

He never left.
okeh
Rolleyes Rolleyes
has anyone tried uploading the logos etc... yet and is it easy to do?
Finshed downloading and have been on it for about an hour. I gotta say, I am honestly blown away.

The likenesses are outstanding! Yes, there's a few players that need fixing up but that is to be expected and can be done easily as there is some very talented people out there. Most are spot on! I notice that editing player appearence is currently locked, I hope that this is unlocked soon and we can edit all the players (I'll be putting realistic strapping and boots etc. on them).

Had a bit of a play with the logo and stadium creators and they are nice. I never played DB 17 so I don't know what they're like on there. The customisation level of this game is way better than most other sports games out there.

I love the fact that all the teams have all their jerseys (apart from Marvel of course) including Anzac and Indigenous jerseys. I must admit, some of the textures look a bit off but this is a minor thing and once again, it can be easily fixed.

My only other gripe is that I cannot access the community as I haven't got an activation code email yet (it's been a few hours) lol.

Great work Big Ant, thanks for releasing this. It is amazing. It will keep us all tied up until release and make waiting just that little bit easier. Can't wait for the 28th!!
(06-30-2017, 10:59 PM)Sekope98 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 10:55 PM)Steeler Wrote: [ -> ]

ItchyHram?

He never left.
okeh

He's the guy who perfectly created all of the players from the 80s/90s Winfield Cup teams.
Also quick question and perhaps the man himself could answer it.

For RLL3, was Wouldy able to make a Blobset file Extractor for the Demo version (I can't remember)?. I hope he was. If he could do it for this demo it would be awesome and I'd get to work straight away making jerseys and fixing some up through modding. However, I understand if it can't be done until the full release.
callmack1, you might want to make sure that you entered the correct email address when you registered for the Community. My conformation email was sent instantly.
(06-30-2017, 11:20 PM)callmack1 Wrote: [ -> ]Also quick question and perhaps the man himself could answer it.

For RLL3, was Wouldy able to make a Blobset file Extractor for the Demo version (I can't remember)?. I hope he was. If he could do it for this demo it would be awesome and I'd get to work straight away making jerseys and fixing some up through modding. However, I understand if it can't be done until the full release.

I should have it done tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18