Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
It was mentioned earlier, but I just wanted to get clarification. Can any changes or creations from this fanhub be used on Xbox1? If not, there's no point in me even looking at it, if it does work across multiple platforms though I'll have a look into making some updates.
(07-02-2017, 08:50 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 04:25 PM)callmack1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 03:25 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2017, 01:45 PM)Whitey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2017, 12:47 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]Actually It might take a bit more time then I thought, BigAnt have change the compression algorithm for the blobset Sad

Keep us posted Big Grin

Not looking good, no texture mods for RLL4. Huh
Really?? That's not good at all.

So is there definitely not or are you still trying to work through it?

Maybe it's just you can't mod the fanhub. Surely we'll be able to once the full game comes out. Can anyone from BA confirm this??

If there's not I, along with so many other people, areĀ gonna pissed!

Surely we'll be able to.

Ok I've got it sorted now, just need to rewrite the blobset creator. Smile

How's it going Wouldy? You're a champ
is it possible to bring the ages down on the players? with the likes of Gallen, Thurston, Smith etc.. on the verge of retirement i would probably adjust them to keep them in career mode for longer.
Will we be able to edit the appearance of official players? Can't do it atm unfortunately.
(07-03-2017, 06:20 PM)BigMoz Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to bring the ages down on the players? with the likes of Gallen, Thurston, Smith etc.. on the verge of retirement i would probably adjust them to keep them in career mode for longer.

I'd like to be able to do that too.
(07-03-2017, 06:20 PM)BigMoz Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to bring the ages down on the players? with the likes of Gallen, Thurston, Smith etc.. on the verge of retirement i would probably adjust them to keep them in career mode for longer.

Just clone em and change their DOB. Ez
Is there a speed stat I haven't seen it
And also it would be good if each team has a rating out of 100 for attack and defence as well as overall
(07-03-2017, 09:52 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]

Just clone em and change their DOB. Ez

You can't.
Hope they fix the squads, looking at Wakefields squad and noticed Rangi Chase is in the team! Wakefield wouldn't dare go near him
(07-03-2017, 11:39 PM)Aastill Wrote: [ -> ]Hope they fix the squads, looking at Wakefields squad and noticed Rangi Chase is in the team! Wakefield wouldn't dare go near him

Can you post the Wakefield squad, would like to know our ratings.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18