Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(07-02-2017, 02:01 PM)doggies2200 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 01:00 PM)vesh88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 12:58 PM)Jared0262 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 12:21 PM)vesh88 Wrote: [ -> ]When the home screen loads, I press enter to begin, then I get a message that controller 1 is missing and I can't get past the home screen?????

just use any controller

I plugged in my PS4 controller and I get the same thing. Doesn't pick it up, still need to press enter on the keyboard to begin and I get the same message that it's lost controller 1, press enter to return back to the start screen

Click the controller icon on steam
This vid helped me out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35AB0TCoTbE

Thanks. My PC wasn't recognising my PS4 control I had to download "InputMapper" and run it when using the controller which worked Smile
(07-02-2017, 04:25 PM)callmack1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 03:25 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2017, 01:45 PM)Whitey Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2017, 12:47 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 11:43 PM)callmack1 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and Wouldy are you serious? You can have the Blobset extractor done by tomorrow?? If so wow, I don't know how you do it! You're a legend.

Once you've done it I'll be getting to work straight away and we'll have to start up Callmack's PC mods volume two! Haha.

Actually It might take a bit more time then I thought, BigAnt have change the compression algorithm for the blobset Sad

Keep us posted Big Grin

Not looking good, no texture mods for RLL4. Huh
Really?? That's not good at all.

So is there definitely not or are you still trying to work through it?

Maybe it's just you can't mod the fanhub. Surely we'll be able to once the full game comes out. Can anyone from BA confirm this??

If there's not I, along with so many other people, are gonna pissed!

Surely we'll be able to.

Ok I've got it sorted now, just need to rewrite the blobset creator. Smile
Wouldy, you're a straight up legend! Wink
I just found something really exciting!! Well, exciting for me anyway, most of you won't be too excited by it.

I was looking through all the official stadiums and to my suprise, my local stadium, Yarrow Stadium in New Plymouth, NZ has been added!! For those of you that are wondering, the Warriors and Raiders played there last year. Pretty sick.

It will be interesting to see how they do the environment, hopefully they get Mount Taranaki in there (as shown below) and make it look awesome.

[Image: Gallery.jpg]
Hey Guys, is anyone able to send screenshots of the Warrington Wolves roster and Jerseys from the super league please? it would be much appreciated.
Do fanhub creations on steam which are shared also get shared onto the PS4/XBOne versions of the game???
It looks like they will, according to the initial press release announcing the game.
Just something I've picked up on watching Insayians YouTube vids. The Huddersfield giants squad is full of Batley players. Now Huddersfield are affiliated with Batley, but in the uk it isn't two way. As in Huddersfield can send players to play for Batley but can't call any Batley players up to play for them.

Could anyone elaborate on this please.
(07-02-2017, 09:55 PM)AndyTheWire Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys, is anyone able to send screenshots of the Warrington Wolves roster and Jerseys from the super league please? it would be much appreciated.

[Image: IVg8gWZ.jpg]

The mug shot is meant to be Kurt Gidley, I know there are licences etc. but surely they can put in more effort than that....and I don't bag BA very often....that's just bad.
(07-02-2017, 10:48 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 09:55 PM)AndyTheWire Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Guys, is anyone able to send screenshots of the Warrington Wolves roster and Jerseys from the super league please? it would be much appreciated.

[Image: IVg8gWZ.jpg]

The mug shot is meant to be Kurt Gidley, I know there are licences etc. but surely they can put in more effort than that....and I don't bag BA very often....that's just bad.

Yeah they arent the best but you cant get up them for it unlike rll3 they have had a go at every player. In rll3 they just had the same player and only good players where made so they have tryed but im sure people will fix them in the fanhub.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18