Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
(07-02-2017, 01:00 PM)vesh88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 12:58 PM)Jared0262 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 12:21 PM)vesh88 Wrote: [ -> ]When the home screen loads, I press enter to begin, then I get a message that controller 1 is missing and I can't get past the home screen?????

just use any controller

I plugged in my PS4 controller and I get the same thing. Doesn't pick it up, still need to press enter on the keyboard to begin and I get the same message that it's lost controller 1, press enter to return back to the start screen

Click the controller icon on steam
This vid helped me out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35AB0TCoTbE
(07-01-2017, 10:03 AM)Ickon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 09:49 PM)blase Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait to have a go with this year's player creator. Thanks BA!!!
Looking forward to you designs with the updated textures.
(07-01-2017, 12:47 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 11:43 PM)callmack1 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and Wouldy are you serious? You can have the Blobset extractor done by tomorrow?? If so wow, I don't know how you do it! You're a legend.

Once you've done it I'll be getting to work straight away and we'll have to start up Callmack's PC mods volume two! Haha.

Actually It might take a bit more time then I thought, BigAnt have change the compression algorithm for the blobset Sad
Thanks Woody your a legend. What Happened to you Raiders Avatar? You jumping ship? Are they gonna give you any assistance with it?

I was going to change the avatar to NSW, but you can't select any logos anymore. The forum set it default for some reason.

Not sure.
(07-01-2017, 01:45 PM)Whitey Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2017, 11:43 PM)callmack1 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and Wouldy are you serious? You can have the Blobset extractor done by tomorrow?? If so wow, I don't know how you do it! You're a legend.

Once you've done it I'll be getting to work straight away and we'll have to start up Callmack's PC mods volume two! Haha.

Actually It might take a bit more time then I thought, BigAnt have change the compression algorithm for the blobset Sad

Keep us posted Big Grin

Not looking good, no texture mods for RLL4. Huh
Some players are missing from the first grade squads. For example Joe Ofahengaue for the Broncos while Corey Jensen is missing from the Cowboys.
Is anyone having activation code issues? Not sure where to find out where to sort it out, I've clicked resend code about 4 times now and nothing, not even showing up in the junk folder
(07-02-2017, 03:25 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]

Keep us posted Big Grin

Really?? That's not good at all.

So is there definitely not or are you still trying to work through it?

Maybe it's just you can't mod the fanhub. Surely we'll be able to once the full game comes out. Can anyone from BA confirm this??

If there's not I, along with so many other people, are gonna pissed!

Surely we'll be able to.
(07-02-2017, 04:25 PM)callmack1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 03:25 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]

Keep us posted Big Grin

Really?? That's not good at all.

So is there definitely not or are you still trying to work through it?

Maybe it's just you can't mod the fanhub. Surely we'll be able to once the full game comes out. Can anyone from BA confirm this??

If there's not I, along with so many other people, are gonna pissed!

Surely we'll be able to.

Actually i think I might of solved it now.
Does anyone know how to make steam games from displaying full screen. Want to be able to play the game while opening other apps.
(07-02-2017, 06:08 PM)pure_brad Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to make steam games from displaying full screen. Want to be able to play the game while opening other apps.

Change the config file in this pc/Documents/mygames/rugby league live 4 demo/ (Open with note pad and change fullscreen to 0)

lol I didn't realise that it's in the graphics menu option in the in game menu.

Great work Woody.
(07-02-2017, 06:22 PM)Ickon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2017, 06:08 PM)pure_brad Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to make steam games from displaying full screen. Want to be able to play the game while opening other apps.

Change the config file in this pc/Documents/mygames/rugby league live 4 demo/  (Open with note pad and change fullscreen to 0)

lol I didn't realise that it's in the graphics menu option in the in game menu.

Great work Woody.

Perfect, got it working now awesome cheers Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18