Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Rugby League Live 4 - FanHub Demo Available Now on Steam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Another bug; If you change a player to a different team he stays with his original team. I also accidentally added Woods to Bulldogs and Sharks by mistake, now he's on all 3 teams.
Also, why are the tattoos so bad compared to last time? Arm, leg tattoos can only be a choice of a bunch of logos.
(07-01-2017, 06:07 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: [ -> ]Another bug; If you change a player to a different team he stays with his original team. I also accidentally added Woods to Bulldogs and Sharks by mistake, now he's on all 3 teams.
Also, why are the tattoos so bad compared to last time? Arm, leg tattoos can only be a choice of a bunch of logos.
Same tattoos from 3 are there, should be able to add custom logo too?
Looking forward to seeing the Leeds squad when they eventually show up on YouTube (I have a Mac Sad ) Reckon with the amount of players we've had out on loan and dual reg though I'm gonna have to put all our promising youngsters back as I doubt there's a loan system in career.
(07-01-2017, 06:07 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: [ -> ]Another bug; If you change a player to a different team he stays with his original team. I also accidentally added Woods to Bulldogs and Sharks by mistake, now he's on all 3 teams.

Hi, Matt, this is not a bug. You need to remove him from the other club/s
(07-01-2017, 05:18 PM)secondsolution Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else noticed that when the game creates a custom version of Thurston he goes down by two overall ratings points. Seems like a bug

This is due to him topping the cap in some areas for his position
(07-01-2017, 07:04 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheers. How do we do that? I can't seem to find how to remove a player from a club.
(07-01-2017, 07:06 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2017, 05:18 PM)secondsolution Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else noticed that when the game creates a custom version of Thurston he goes down by two overall ratings points. Seems like a bug

This is due to him topping the cap in some areas for his position

Thanks for clearing that up. Is it possible for a player to be rated 99 overall or do the caps prevent this?
(07-01-2017, 09:27 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]Because the SL players likenesses are a separate licence to the teams/league they will never have accurate likenesses, where as the NRL own the players as such they allow the likenesses to be used.

Appreciate the separate licence, 100%, however, they must have some licences (I'm not well up on licencing so I don't know how many separate licences there are) to be able to use the Betfred Super League logo on the box and in the game, also to be able to use all of the real teams, logos, players etc... 

So it really is only the likenesses they are missing, whether that in itself is a separate licence altogether, who knows.
(07-01-2017, 09:52 PM)sean132 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2017, 09:27 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]Because the SL players likenesses are a separate licence to the teams/league they will never have accurate likenesses, where as the NRL own the players as such they allow the likenesses to be used.

Appreciate the separate licence, 100%, however, they must have some licences (I'm not well up on licencing so I don't know how many separate licences there are) to be able to use the Betfred Super League logo on the box and in the game, also to be able to use all of the real teams, logos, players etc... 

So it really is only the likenesses they are missing, whether that in itself is a separate licence altogether, who knows.

It is a shame
(07-01-2017, 07:17 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2017, 07:04 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: [ -> ]
Obviously I am not at work at the moment, but I believe it's Clubs-manage roster-remove player (LB)

Cheers. How do we do that? I can't seem to find how to remove a player from a club.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18