Big Ant Studios

Full Version: More RLL4 Footage!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Looks so much better
Looks alright. The new style of kicking is interesting.
Ok... that both sucked and opened up fresh wounds (DAMN YOU BIG ANT AND QUEENSLAND!!!!!)

AND... was great to watch. Looks and sounds great. Big Grin
(06-23-2017, 01:04 PM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]Ok... that both sucked and opened up fresh wounds (DAMN YOU BIG ANT AND QUEENSLAND!!!!!)

AND... was great to watch. Looks and sounds great. Big Grin

Please tell me the pommy guy can be taken out of Australian games
In a world where Ray Warren tells us that Cameron Smith is lining up the conversion (cause he's just so similar to JT that we could be looking at a rebooted Twins movie)... and Phil Gould opens his mouth....

I'll gladly have Eddie Hemmings commentate. Big Grin

Sure he might sound a little out of place in the NRL and during Origin... but he's one of the best at what he does and he's not on Channel Nine. Two big ticks for me.
2 refs this time round too
Looks fantastic. Really keen to see how it works given it looks like you can move your player around similar to in FIFA 17 when taking free kicks and penalties.
Soo keen for this game
Now they should just top off the week with a video of a try or something
Love the new Kicking System!!! Great stuff BA!!! Nice to see most of the HUD graphics are the same as #3 so the mods can largely be carried over. Hopefully the players too....Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5