Big Ant Studios

Full Version: More RLL4 Footage!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(06-23-2017, 07:11 PM)ak47 Wrote: [ -> ]Are the lines moving on purpose and you have to time it?

I figured that the guidelines were moving with the player's breathing.
I could watch that moment over and over again. Great choice to replicate
It'd be cool if the control vibrated with it.
(06-23-2017, 08:21 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: [ -> ]It'd be cool if the control vibrated with it.

Bit like a heartbeat? Like Fifa when you get a penalty in the 90th minute
It would be cool to be able to turn it off as well especially playing mates, it would be intense with close games with kicks being crucial.
In the NFL games, on the harder difficulties it's there for a second or two and then disappears. Maybe that's something Big Ant can look at
(06-23-2017, 02:55 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2017, 02:47 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: [ -> ]Looks awesome, I wonder what the difficulty was on

I was on veteran  Shy

I hope the kicking meter speed isn't based on what difficulty you are on but based on the skills and attributes of the actual player. The meter SHOULD NOT be going faster if you are on a higher difficulty.
I'm just really hoping for the trailer soon. It can't be that far off surely! Could even drop tonight Wink
iid more love a full game play trailer Big Grin
(06-23-2017, 10:37 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2017, 02:55 PM)Big Ant Studios QA Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2017, 02:47 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: [ -> ]Looks awesome, I wonder what the difficulty was on

I was on veteran  Shy

I hope the kicking meter speed isn't based on what difficulty you are on but based on the skills and attributes of the actual player. The meter SHOULD NOT be going faster if you are on a higher difficulty.

i hope this is a thing. I remember playing against mates and making Uate my goal kicker. Uate being able to kick goals from halfway and the sideline killed it for me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5