Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Fmod Bank Tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to use:

First place bank files into the bank folder you want to extract. Once extracted, you will find the wav files in the wav folder and another folder with the same name as the bank file.

To rebuild the bank files, you will need to replace the wav files with your own and if you want, you can edit the txt file to your new wav file names. Then click Create.

You will need to download the latest RLL3 Blobset Creator, and you will place the bank files in the (DBC17Mods\sound) folder.

[Image: fmod_bank_tools.jpg]

Fmod Bank Tools.zip
If the program is complaining about "FSBExtract.dll" DLL Not Found, download the Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable
Hello ! Thanks for your work on this software

I got a little problem with it. I succesfully extracted wavs files from .bank, i replaced some wav, and then i open fmod bank tools for create the .bank file. But then, just a black dos window open, and nothing happen. It just seem to take forever. Then i close that black window, it say "bank file created" or something like that, but nothing changed in the bank file, its the same old sounds and music.

How i must do for succesfully create a modified bank file ?

Thanks.
The wav files should be in this format - 

Format: PCM
Sample Rate: 48khz
Bit Depth - 16 Bits
It seems it still dont work tough the 16 bit pcm wav format.

I just get that black dos windows. Maybe i just have to wait longer time ?

EDIT: i tried to wait 3 hours if something happened, but nothing, the bank file is the same as the original. I hope ill can make it work as sound modding was the most interresting thing for me
(12-22-2017, 08:04 PM)Brouette Wrote: [ -> ]It seems it still dont work tough the 16 bit pcm wav format.

I just get that black dos windows. Maybe i just have to wait longer time ?

EDIT: i tried to wait 3 hours if something happened, but nothing, the bank file is the same as the original. I hope ill can make it work as sound modding was the most interresting thing for me

You don't need to wait that long, not sure whats happening.

You should get a command screen like this -

[Image: piiF0zg.jpg]

Also where are running the program from? Try placing the FMOD Bank Tools folder on your desktop and run it from there.
Thanks for your answer,

Sadly, even after moving the folder it still does the same blank black window with nothing happened.... Maybe its because i use windows 7 ??
everytime i try to extract a bank file it says this: