Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL3 Commentary Bobset Creator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Commentary_Blobset_Creator.jpg]

This will rebuild the commentary-0.blobset.pc.

First you need to extract the commentary-0.blobset.pc with this program only, not any other extractors or it wont rebuild in the correct order. After you extract the commentary-0.blobset.pc you will find the wav files in the commentary-0.blobset.pc folder.

Commentary Blobset Creator.zip
(01-12-2017, 03:22 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Commentary_Blobset_Creator.jpg]

This will rebuild the commentary-0.blobset.pc.

First you need to extract the commentary-0.blobset.pc with this program only, not any other extractors or it wont rebuild in the correct order. After you extract the commentary-0.blobset.pc you will find the wav files in the commentary-0.blobset.pc folder.

Commentary Blobset Creator.zip

Seriously Wouldy..please be honest.....you are really an Alien from another more technologically advanced planet!? Absolute Insanity. Well done and thank you......
Horrie are you still around????
Works well Wouldy. Great Stuff. From memory Horrie had a whole stack of sound files, so I will try to get a hold of him, but it looks like he has not been on here in quite some time.
Awesome man! Wouldy can you get it to work for XBox 360 Please!!!!!
Horrie!! Mate could you do me a favour. If I upload a list of missing commentary names, would you be able to let me know which ones you have there.

Many thanks in advance.
(01-15-2017, 11:11 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: [ -> ]Horrie!! Mate could you do me a favour. If I upload a list of missing commentary names, would you be able to let me know which ones you have there.

Many thanks in advance.

Sent you an email man
Looks great but do we need to put the names in the script??
Hi Mate,

Attached is a list of the missing Comm names. If you get a chance could you please let me know which of these sound files you may have and whether there are 2 iterations of each (i.e Normal voice and Excited). Much appreciated and thanks in advance.
(01-15-2017, 09:47 PM)Horrie Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome man! Wouldy can you get it to work for XBox 360 Please!!!!!

You would need to have custom firmware on the 360 to run modified game files. Not easy to replace files on the 360.
(01-16-2017, 11:47 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2017, 09:47 PM)Horrie Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome man! Wouldy can you get it to work for XBox 360 Please!!!!!

You would need to have custom firmware on the 360 to run modified game files. Not easy to replace files on the 360.

Ok thanks man. Damn!

Also the sound control script if you change a name it crashes. Do we just find a not used name and save the new comm name there? That seems to work although it wont say the name you want just come up on the one that you wrote over.
Pages: 1 2 3