Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Trophy hunting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there,

I play Lacrosse 16 on PS4 and I and some other trophy hunters have a few problems which I'll list here:

- Double Lacrosse (fake out the goalie): That's probably the most frustrating one because it seems like there are already a few players that popped that but I and some users over at playstationtrophies.org don't seem to find the sweet spot. Any advice?

- Poleaxed (50 long pole goals): Doesn't pop for me. Don't the long pole goals in career mode count towards this trophy? That's the only explanation I can come up with...otherwise stuck at 0,1%.

- Coaching Legend (5 championships as a coach): Gathered the titles but didn't pop. Maybe you must not simulate a single game in the season? Also at 0,1%.

- Championship Pedigree (championship as player & coach): Same thing like Coaching legend. Also at 0,1%.

Really like the game and hope you'll continue working on lacrosse games in the future. Hope I can get some answers.
Hi iWatern2,

Sorry to hear your trophy hunting has issues. Firstly, thanks for the feedback.

I have noted down your issues and are having the coders look into these issues. Hopefully, I'll get some answers for you soon.

Cheers.
I'm curious on those too. Haven't got to them yet.
(04-09-2016, 07:41 AM)iWatern2 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you must not simulate a single game in the season?
Yep, simulating any game will result in achievements being locked in career for that season - as well as that season not counting towards the multi-year achievements.
Well this i gonna become a grind then. Does the 5 championship has to be in one career?
Any info on long poles and faking?
Hi iWatern2,

For the trophy, 'Double Lacrosse' ie. fake the keeper then score, I just realised that the controls for faking a shot was somehow missing from the controls screen. This will be rectified.

Nonetheless, to fake/cancel a shot press [R1] or [RB] after you have wind up (or are winding up) for a shot with the Right Stick.

To get the trophy, quickly shoot and score after faking/cancelling a shot. I just tested this on the PS4 and unlocked the trophy.

Good Luck.
I managed to get Double Lacrosse and Championship Pedigree thanks to your help.
I disagree with the decision to not make the multi year trophies accessible via simulating or custom leagues. That's another 60 games only in career mode for me and that's only if I win every important match.

Not going to lie - that just feels like a huge grind. Especially if you make that much fewer EXP towards Peak Performer III because the challenges give you $ instead of EXP which means that I'll probably still not be level 50 at the end of all of this. To add to that you really should get EXP for using the Academy, exploring the game, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong but they don't really mean anything apart from the trophy hunting aspect of it.

My third and last missing trophy is Proleaxed which simply won't pop even though I'm well over 70 long pole goals combined in the different game modes.
(05-30-2016, 01:17 AM)iWatern2 Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to get Double Lacrosse and Championship Pedigree thanks to your help.
I disagree with the decision to not make the multi year trophies accessible via simulating or custom leagues. That's another 60 games only in career mode for me and that's only if I win every important match.

Not going to lie - that just feels like a huge grind. Especially if you make that much fewer EXP towards Peak Performer III because the challenges give you $ instead of EXP which means that I'll probably still not be level 50 at the end of all of this. To add to that you really should get EXP for using the Academy, exploring the game, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong but they don't really mean anything apart from the trophy hunting aspect of it.

My third and last missing trophy is Proleaxed which simply won't pop even though I'm well over 70 long pole goals combined in the different game modes.

Thanks for letting us know that you could in fact get those trophies when you didn't simulate.

Unfortunately platform holders dictate that trophies/achievements can't be earned via things like simulation which is why we had to strictly adhere to rules of making sure you go through and earn them. We will keep in mind the grind for future however.

We're unsure why you can't earn Poleaxed however, we have confirmed it's working and have confirmed reports of it being unlocked. We will continue to investigate to find out if there's any possible reason you haven't unlocked it.
Tried a quick run at proleaxed yesterday.

http://imgur.com/a/3Kpts

Those are 51 longpole goals. Is there any idea why it might not pop?
Two possible thoughts:

Don't LSM goals count?
Maybe my 50th was a 2-pointer so the counter went straight to 51?
Pages: 1 2