Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL3 Career Save Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: RLL3_Career_Editor1.jpg]

[Image: RLL3_Career_Editor2.jpg]

This will edit your career save files, I'll be adding more things to edit later on.

RLL3_Career_Save_Editor.zip
(04-05-2016, 02:46 PM)T-BAG SNAG Wrote: [ -> ]Do these editors work on the PS4 version?

No only the PC version. But if someone can send me a career file for the Xbox 360 I can add support for that.

The new gen console's can't have modified save files atm.
(04-05-2016, 02:23 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ][Image: RLL3_Career_Editor1.jpg]

[Image: RLL3_Career_Editor2.jpg]

This will edit your career save files, I'll be adding more things to edit later on.

RLL3_Career_Save_Editor.zip

Great stuff as always!!! Thanks mate!!
(04-05-2016, 05:13 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff as always!!! Thanks mate!!

No Probs mate, I have found where the player contract data is, I'll be adding that soon.

I just work out that you can make a player not have a contract and not expire or cost anything.
New version out, just download from the first post.

*Can Edit Player Contracts
*Added a Team Selector.
Player contracts is an awesome touch. In conjunction with the winfield cup you can lock in essential players to a club forever then see the others move around.
(04-06-2016, 02:23 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: [ -> ]New version out, just download from the first post.

*Can Edit Player Contracts
*Added a Team Selector.

Really great stuff. Thanks champ!
Need some help. Tried add some commentary names to Newcastle knights players names.
Davies for Robbie O'Davis, Harrison for Harragon etc. I open the career file, find the player, change commentary name, save changes, write to save, start the game, load the career save and play but the players name doesn't get called. Am I doing something wrong
(04-06-2016, 10:02 PM)knight1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Need some help. Tried add some commentary names to Newcastle knights players names.
Davies for Robbie O'Davis, Harrison for Harragon etc. I open the career file, find the player, change commentary name, save changes, write to save, start the game, load the career save and play but the players name doesn't get called. Am I doing something wrong

You also need to edit the fanhub save - FED000.SAV If you are playing in casual mode with the RLL3 Fanhub Save Editor.
Any chance of adding support of PS4 in the future?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7