Big Ant Studios

Full Version: Casey Powell Lacrosse Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi- Downloading/steaming this game is NOT a option for me. When can I buy the actual game disc in the store/online ? Thank you. I really want this game! Cool
(03-26-2016, 02:10 AM)Brooks Wilson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi- Downloading/steaming this game is NOT a option for me. When can I buy the actual game disc in the store/online ? Thank you. I really want this game! Cool

you won't be able to.
Hi Brooks,

Sorry, but the game is only available as a digital downloadable game on PSN, Steam & Xbox.

Hope you can find a way to make it an option.

Cheers
Maybe I missed it but only on PS4 not PS3?
(04-07-2016, 06:08 AM)goaliedad73 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I missed it but only on PS4 not PS3?

Correct
(04-07-2016, 06:08 AM)goaliedad73 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I missed it but only on PS4 not PS3?

Yes, you are correct. Additionally, it is currently only available via digital download on the PS Store and not physical retail disc.
Did the latest update increase the difficulty level by any chance? Used to be able to win on Senior difficulty fairly regularly but have come close since!
(05-17-2016, 06:00 PM)border Wrote: [ -> ]Did the latest update increase the difficulty level by any chance? Used to be able to win on Senior difficulty fairly regularly but have come close since!

There has been no direct increase to difficulties, but there's a potential with various gameplay changes that it has made things feel different and brought elements closer.
(05-19-2016, 10:18 AM)HBK619 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2016, 06:00 PM)border Wrote: [ -> ]Did the latest update increase the difficulty level by any chance? Used to be able to win on Senior difficulty fairly regularly but have come close since!

There has been no direct increase to difficulties, but there's a potential with various gameplay changes that it has made things feel different and brought elements closer.

A very nice way of saying I'm crap and have to get better Smile

Thanks for that HBK - ripped out the BA team and managed to eek out a win, that Warwick bloke goes alright!
We were all thinking it Border. :p
Pages: 1 2