Big Ant Studios

Full Version: WINFIELD CUP SEASONS MOD!! (preview)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks to the recent mod support from Big Ant & the selfless and tireless efforts of Wouldy, I am happy to announce the Classic Winfield Cup Mod for RLL3 PC. The only thing missing to really complete this project is a 16 Team Top 5 Career format, so that a truly authentic Classic season can be simulated. Finger's crossed this get the green light from the lads, and if so, my plan is to re-create complete seasons for years 1988, 1991 and 1994.

FEATURES (as it stands currently)
- 18 Classic Teams from the 80's & 90's as well as all Rep and International Sides (Au, Nz, GB)
- Over 500 players created from scratch (attributes still to finalise)
- Vintage Logo's for every team
- Vintage field markings, Posts & Adboards for Season, Rep and Int'l matches
- Vintage Classic balls (not currently working atm)
- Vintage Crowd clothing & flags for every team
- Classic Style Head Tape
- Classic Style Head Gear

A massive thanks to Ross & Co for unlocking the mods and making this possible!!

[Image: image.jpg]
print screen windows xp
click image upload
post image
hosting images
gif upload
adult image
uploading images
upload
screen capture software
screen capture tool

picture hosting
click image upload
image hosting 5mb
screen shot pc
image sharing sites
images upload
photo uploading
free upload image
adult image sharing

image ru
free image host
image hosting over 10mb
image upload no limit
image free hosting
free upload pictures
gif uploader
upload imagem

screen shot
imgupload
image hosting without account
Hell Yeah. This is what I have been waiting for. This is exactly the reason I brought the PC version of the game. It's why I have had my computer in the shop for the last week getting the whole system wiped and a reinstall of Windows 7. The reason I have upgraded the hardware in my computer.
I love Rugby League but the game in the 90's was so more exciting. When former players of the game see this, they will appreciate the work as well. We should never forget the people that made the game so awesome in the first place.

Cheers to Itchy, Wouldy and whoever is making this possible. I can't bloody wait
Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we need that extra Commentary!!
Good stuff Itchy Hram, looking Awesome!
Holy fuck itchy you are my hero. This is truly amazing. This is exactly why I bought the PC version! I can't wait for this release OMG

I thought you could already do a top 5 though, same as QLD Cup?
It would be so awesome if we could have the 16 team comp and top 5 finals series. Is it possible to make this happen Ross and Big Ant.

Ross, you would have to agree these images released by Itchy look so awesome. This is the reason I brought the game on steam. I already own the game on xbox one but this adds a new dimension to the game. I know people who are going to buy this game on steam once the Winfield Cup mod comes out. Fans that lost interest after their teams North Sydney Bears, Balmain, Western Suburbs, Newtown, Crushers, Steelers, Seagulls etc Supporters will have their teams back.
I agree mate I own the ps4 version and bought the PC version just for itchys mods back when it was just jerseys I didn't realise it would be this detailed. Now I just need to know how to put the simply the best song in to the game haha big ant should hire you itchy!
(01-19-2016, 10:01 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: [ -> ]Holy fuck itchy you are my hero. This is truly amazing. This is exactly why I bought the PC version! I can't wait for this release OMG

I thought you could already do a top 5 though, same as QLD Cup?

Pleasure lads.....Has been alot of fun along the way, but still some work to be done. You can only have a top 5 if you play a custom comp or you select Qld Cup as your career template....BUT the Qld cup has only 14 teams, so it would be fantastic to have the 16 teams with the top 5 option. I know I keep harping on about it, but it is such a sticking point for me......IMO it was the best and most exciting finals system, and it actually rewarded the Minor premiers as they were entitled to be...basically 2 shots to get into the GF. Ross if you are able to include this option into the game, I will get a tattoo of you on my errrm....never mind.
The comp mode is pretty light on, and you dont have the depth or the rep matches etc that career mode offers. If this can be done, then I will go all out to provide the most realistic and authentic experience possible. Already for me, this game has completely changed, just having the old logo's field markings and adboards etc. It really feels like taking a step back in time.
Horrie all those commentary file will really add value to this, so let keep our fingers crossed that something can be done. Smile
The only downside to career custom teams is again the stadiums are locked so for instance the team replacing south Sydney or Canterbury will play at stadium Australia. Is there any workaround to this? It's a shame Belmore oval wasn't n the game since Canterbury played there last year too
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8