Big Ant Studios

Full Version: RLL3 Database Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: RLL3_Database_Importer.jpg]

You will find the compressed database file (database.m3mp) in the programs root directory. Use the latest's RLL3 Blobset Creator to save the file to the modded blobset file.

RLL3 Database Editor
Mate Wouldy your a f*#*en LEGEND! This tool is what I've been waiting for. I'm assuming it's not gonna be possible to edit each individual attribute because of the way it was designed?
Keep up the great work.
* Added State Of Origin/CVC/All Stars selections in Player Editor.
* Added Importing/Exporting Player Appearances in Player Editor.
* Minor bug fixes to import databases to blobset.

RLL3 Original Database Editor/Importer v0.0.1.2
* The editor now creates it's own blobset file called (database_update-0.blobset.pc) which the game loads up with the original blobset file. So there is no need to edit the original blobset file any more. So if there is an update, it won't edit this file and you won't need to make a backup of the game.

RLL3 Original Database Editor/Importer v0.0.1.3
Brilliant stuff as always Wouldy...does that mean we can add other files to the new blobset which will overwrite the default....if so.....AMAZING!!
(01-11-2016, 08:42 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: [ -> ]Brilliant stuff as always Wouldy...does that mean we can add other files to the new blobset which will overwrite the default....if so.....AMAZING!!

I pretty sure you can add other things to it, but I haven't tried yet.
The RLL3 Original Database Editor has been updated to v0.0.1.5

* Fixed a bug with the team commentary.
* Fixed a bug with the team stadium selection.
* Fixed a bug with the player commentary selections.
* No need to refresh the team players when changing player id in the Team editor, the player name will show up straight away once the player id is changed.
* Double click a player in the team players in Team Editor will load that player up into the Player Editor now.
* Added the new databases from the latest update.
* Jersey section is getting there.

RLL3 Original Database Editor.zip
The RLL3 Original Database Editor has been updated to v0.0.1.6

* Jersey section is complete, you can now change the jersey number colours.

The RLL3 Original Database Editor has been updated to v0.0.1.7

* Made changers to the raw database sections.
* Added player rating next to the player name in the Player Editor.
* Now can create new Teams/Players and also delete them, by right clicking the Team/Player list.

The RLL3 Original Database Editor has been updated to v0.0.1.8

* Added Copy/Paste for Teams and Players.
* Added Import/Export for Teams and Players, this can't be shared between other editors.

Pages: 1 2 3 4