Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HBK - Is it fair to say post christmas? Thats not an unreasonable question given most places close for xmas, of which you know what that date is.

It is what it is, just be upfront.
maybe they will turn the ignition on again in feburary for a new hype window to coincide with the new season and potential new rule changes

but right now the game is not worth playing, single player and online and im sure the tumbleweed is growing exponentially

an urgent patch should have been released to address the attention of careers freezing and online. as such that window was missed for another date and now we play other games.

a line graph from online activity must look like a cliff
(11-17-2015, 12:06 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]HBK - Is it fair to say post christmas? Thats not an unreasonable question given most places close for xmas, of which you know what that date is.

This is what I'd like to know.

I think it's only fair we are given an indication. We spent the money on your product, and fair to say, so far its a dud. That's not a dig, it's the honest truth. Read this thread. Sure the PC version is fantastic, and I'm sure the console version will be as well once we have the patch. We've been loyal customers, spending our hard earned on your product, fair to ask that we get an indication of pre-post xmas?
(11-17-2015, 11:21 AM)Lord Savvart Wrote: [ -> ]I think the console patch has vanished in a deep black hole.

I'm not currently playing the game as I am waiting for the patch...

Same, went and bought pes 2016

This is turning into patch-gate
(11-17-2015, 10:34 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: [ -> ]I did think that part of the idea behind PC patch releases first is to expedite bug testing and ensure a better less buggy patch version is submitted to console platform holders, thereby making for a potentially faster console patch release.

I'm not sure if that part of things is working out so far?

It'd potentially take double, if not triple the amount of time without PC and potentially 2 or 3 extra patches to nail the right balance as well. Either that or it'd be a one and done patch and people would have to take what they got with it, if things weren't to their liking there'd potentially be no changes.

With PC we've been able to see what people think, tweak and tune things to the right balance through that and also find some crash issues that could've effected consoles as well.

(11-17-2015, 12:06 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]HBK - Is it fair to say post christmas? Thats not an unreasonable question given most places close for xmas, of which you know what that date is.

As soon as it's approved we will have the patch out to everyone. We aren't holding it back, nor attempting to hit any specific date. When it's approved, it will be out for everyone.
send us all a free download code for it on pc to tide us over til the update is done, i'm debating should i just trade it in and then buy the pc version off steam or not.
(11-17-2015, 02:42 PM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why its taking so long to be approved?? iv herd this for over a month now?
Why is the approval process taking so long, please help to advise because I really don't understand, when other games can bring them out so quick.

There's a variety of reasons that often come under NDA's, so it's hard to elaborate on the reasons behind things either taking time or being delayed.

The main thing to take note of is 'other games did this' doesn't mean everyone has the same process or even systems in place to deliver things in the same way. Every developer is different and things occur differently because of that.
If you were an alive version of Hansie Cronje HBK619 would you bet its out before or after Xmas?
(11-17-2015, 03:21 PM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]If you were an alive version of Hansie Cronje HBK619 would you bet its out before or after Xmas?

I'd bet against getting on the plane. Smile
Sighhhhh.