Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-07-2016, 01:50 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2016, 01:11 PM)haz_magic Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2016, 12:56 PM)CanterburyBulldogs Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I don't care about the update of changing jersey and that. I'm just looking forward to the bugs that are fixed. People shouldn't be expecting big updates right now anyway.

Why shouldn't we? We've been waiting 6 months for it.

The issue of not being able to change jerseys is a big one. Some games, when played between two teams both wearing predominantly white/black, can be close to unplayable.

It will be just like the Steam version, so you will be able to play all the rep games and select Jerseys in Coach mode.

Is there a place we can see all of the updates that will be included?
(04-07-2016, 01:11 PM)haz_magic Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a place we can see all of the updates that will be included?

Probably the same ones as the steam notes. Look for "Public BETA Program" in the pinned Rugby League Live 3 Forum. I would imagine it would be the same level as the steam version just like Ross said earlier.
Anyone know if it's out yet?
Im just as excited for this patch as the next bloke, but now that it has been released (or at least announced for today), I'm still pretty curious as to what the hold up was?? Ross do you reckon we will get an explanation, or has Tru Blu given you any explanation for the hold up?
(04-07-2016, 04:07 PM)Tezza1221 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know if it's out yet?

Just started playing here in the US and nothing new
(04-07-2016, 04:07 PM)MJS023 Wrote: [ -> ]Im just as excited for this patch as the next bloke, but now that it has been released (or at least announced for today), I'm still pretty curious as to what the hold up was?? Ross do you reckon we will get an explanation, or has Tru Blu given you any explanation for the hold up?

It would have been that rugby challenge took priority even though the patch would have taken very minimal time. That's my guess
Still no patch at 4:30pm. Don't tell me they are waiting until 7pm like that muppet keith
Assuming this wont include updated rosters, whos username can i search for on Fan Hub to find the most up to date roster with the same player ratings as current?
(04-07-2016, 05:39 PM)Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming this wont include updated rosters, whos username can i search for on Fan Hub to find the most up to date roster with the same player ratings as current?

Depends how fussy you are. I edited them all myself because I found that most of the updated rosters were still inaccurate. Not sure if someone has uploaded the most recent ones but if I can then I will. Otherwise go on each teams websites, look at the player profiles and do it yourself, it doesn't take too long at all.
Update is available on PlayStation, download didn't start automatically.