Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's going to bring the Consoles to the same level as the Steam version.
what time is the patch going live ross?
When we start the game and connect with the Fanhub will we get a prompt to download the patch or is there something else that needs to be done?
Will this patch introduce playable rep modes when playing coach/manager mode? And the option to select jerseys before matches, also in coach/manager mode?
(04-07-2016, 12:15 PM)haz_magic Wrote: [ -> ]Will this patch introduce playable rep modes when playing coach/manager mode? And the option to select jerseys before matches, also in coach/manager mode?

Hope so... Would probably be unlikely though by the sounds of it
Really looking forward to this, will definitely be dusting off my copy for a lot of play this week and weekend.

The change-list looks great and should make the game great to play in some of the other difficulty levels. I bet the Big Ant team are just as keen to see this out there and the response as the rest of us.
Honestly I don't care about the update of changing jersey and that. I'm just looking forward to the bugs that are fixed. People shouldn't be expecting big updates right now anyway.
So what time will it be available today? Will it just update like all other games or do we need to connect to the gan hub?
(04-07-2016, 12:56 PM)CanterburyBulldogs Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I don't care about the update of changing jersey and that. I'm just looking forward to the bugs that are fixed. People shouldn't be expecting big updates right now anyway.

Why shouldn't we? We've been waiting 6 months for it.

The issue of not being able to change jerseys is a big one. Some games, when played between two teams both wearing predominantly white/black, can be close to unplayable.
(04-07-2016, 01:11 PM)haz_magic Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2016, 12:56 PM)CanterburyBulldogs Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly I don't care about the update of changing jersey and that. I'm just looking forward to the bugs that are fixed. People shouldn't be expecting big updates right now anyway.

Why shouldn't we? We've been waiting 6 months for it.

The issue of not being able to change jerseys is a big one. Some games, when played between two teams both wearing predominantly white/black, can be close to unplayable.

It will be just like the Steam version, so you will be able to play all the rep games and select Jerseys in Coach mode.