Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Tuned switch to closest player button to better switch to closest player from ball".

Will this eliminate how it changes to fullback instead of guys in the defensive line who are closer to the ball?

When it changes to FB, it stuffs the defense up so bad, it does my head in, so frustrating.

Cheers
(11-13-2015, 10:03 AM)DEVICER Wrote: [ -> ]"Tuned switch to closest player button to better switch to closest player from ball".

Will this eliminate how it changes to fullback instead of guys in the defensive line who are closer to the ball?

When it changes to FB, it stuffs the defense up so bad, it does my head in, so frustrating.

Cheers

Yes. Previously it was switching between the 3 closest players, with this change, it will switch to the one closest player within proximity of the ball.
Thats quite an extensive list of fixes and additions.
Top stuff BA
Will probably turn it from a dust collector to a play-everyday-game.

Hopefully it gets released this side of christmas, be nice to play through the holiday season
I always end up playing cricket at christmas.... although RLL# will break out in march
What a great list! I'm as excited for this as I was for the initial release of the game!!! Hopefully this does to RLL3, what your updates did to Don Bradman Cricket..
HBK there is no mention of the error in which players are auto substituted in online custom games. When you make 1 changed the rest become auto changes even to the extent of bringing injured players back onto the field.
I know there is an option in the pause menu to turn auto subs off but its broken, it can't be turned off.

I am involved in a RLL3 PS4 comp. We have 4 Series of NRL Competitions and this has become a big issue for us. People are waiting till half time to make subs because you end up running out at the 50 minute mark.

Please please please look into this. I can make some video's up if this will help. This is a must fix.
Auto subing online is the most annoying thing out and can at times cost you the game ! And people like myself like being incontrol of the subs but online as soon as u make a sub then the computer does random as ones for you its pathetic
It's worse than waiting for bloody Christmas!
Actually taking the piss - by the time this patch is released, the new season would have started - making the existing teams sort of redundant!

#halfagame
Welcome back T-Bag