Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2016 season update is now out for Rugby league team manager. Just sayin
Is it? I might buy that game then. It's actually agonising waiting for this patch that could potentially make or break rll3 for me
Patch would be good if hey could address when your playing nines and the computer just puts players in random positions ie props at centre wings at 6/8 it would be good if you could edit your 9's squad on the fan hub and save it so you don't have to keep on manually sorting it out before EVERY game made worse with online 9's since you only get 60 seconds to sort your squad out which is never long enough ......
Now that RC3 is done I think it a reasonable expectation that the focus at Tru Blu will shift to the RLL3 patches.
Rugby Challenge 3 finally made it... great news for the Union boys... hopefully. Smile
(04-02-2016, 11:59 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]Now that RC3 is done I think it a reasonable expectation that the focus at Tru Blu will shift to the RLL3 patches.

Hope so Ross! Maybe some new classic commentary as well to go with Itchy's update!!?
(04-02-2016, 12:24 PM)Troypool Wrote: [ -> ]2016 season update is now out for Rugby league team manager. Just sayin

The stats are horrible in that game the people who do them have zero knowledge of the NRL
(04-03-2016, 11:33 AM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2016, 12:24 PM)Troypool Wrote: [ -> ]2016 season update is now out for Rugby league team manager. Just sayin

The stats are horrible in that game the people who do them have zero knowledge of the NRL

At lest you can change states and positions but that is true its polar opposite to rll3 who don't know much about English players.
(04-02-2016, 11:59 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]Now that RC3 is done I think it a reasonable expectation that the focus at Tru Blu will shift to the RLL3 patches.

I hate to say it, but a reasonable expectation would have been them at least addressing their customers about the patch and when to expect it. TruBlu have really dropped the ball on this game and the lack of communication with us. You guys have been great, but TB are a bunch of dickheads by the looks of things.

(04-03-2016, 12:20 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]Rugby Challenge 3 finally made it... great news for the Union boys... hopefully. Smile

Hahaha I'm not so sure.... If they treat the buyers of RC3, the same way they've treated the buyers of RLL3, then good luck to them. TruBlu may have shot themselves in the foot with the way they've "managed" the consumer communication with both games.
Lets hope so