Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You'll hear the big cheer from the BA offices when it goes live.

Yes, we'll certainly post here as soon as it's available.
Thanks Ross..........
I think he was talking about the release of RLL4.
I play online and to me the only thing that really needs fixing is the interchange bug. If they just fixed the interchange bug and never changed anything else I would be content.
(03-24-2016, 05:36 PM)IMBA Wrote: [ -> ]I play online and to me the only thing that really needs fixing is the interchange bug. If they just fixed the interchange bug and never changed anything else I would be content.

I reckon there are a few more problems than that online aye !

Short kick off's
penalties given to the wrong team
etc etc
(03-24-2016, 11:42 PM)cobbadiggablu Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2016, 05:36 PM)IMBA Wrote: [ -> ]I play online and to me the only thing that really needs fixing is the interchange bug. If they just fixed the interchange bug and never changed anything else I would be content.

I reckon there are a few more problems than that online aye !

Short kick off's
penalties given to the wrong team
etc etc

Join a online comp with rules around short kick offs. Me and a few boys run comps for PS4. Everyone understands and plays by the rules. Our rule for short kick offs is you are only allowed 2 successful 'regathers' per game and you can only regather if you are 18+ behind or in you are behind by any margin in the final 10 mins.

Another benefit to online comps is no quitters.
Just got prompted on my xbone to update rll3 after i installed a 3gig microsoft xbone update. Could this be it?
It would have been announced on here and FB.
(03-28-2016, 04:45 PM)benz1980i Wrote: [ -> ]It would have been announced on here and FB.

Yeah I'd be surprised if there was a patch prior to being notified on here haha. All the whinging about it, these guys would prob wanna deliver the news asap
No update has come through the PS3 yet