Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-03-2016, 08:55 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]Season has started, feel like pulling out RLL3 again. Still no patch!

Pretty much what I said lol

Ross, Any progress or info, Has it been put on the back burner with Lax16 coming out soon? I'm pretty gutted to see that patch isn't live yet for console :'(
Just to rehash...

Post #408 in this thread "Same thing holds, I won't be predicting the patch date when it's totally out of our hands."

I'm sure we'll get told when those in control of the situation pass the information on.
Ruck repeated all that needs to be read.

I understand everyone's frustration however I have said again and again and again that I will give news when I have it.
Is there a change list available for this patch? Wondering if you can invite a friend online to comp mode, rep footy in career, and if you are able to change strips pre game in career? Manly away to dragons white v white etc..etc. cheers in advance..
I brushed the dust off RLL3 today. I haven't touched it much since release. The patch better come at some stage. Too many bugs to play for long periods
Now I only play this game (kinda) when I do simulations with the updated current round team lists for the Bulldogs' games.

(03-05-2016, 12:05 AM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]Ruck repeated all that needs to be read.

I understand everyone's frustration however I have said again and again and again that I will give news when I have it.

Thank you Ross. Much appreciated bro.
I really hope the have fixed the interchange issues. When playing either online or 2 player alot of the time it goes crazy and either wont change and always be queued to change and if u press the pause menu it will think u have made another interchange and waste all of ur subs without making a change at all.
As the months paas, the likehood of Tru Blu releasing the patch and Big Ant releasing further patches and updates decreases. If this game never gets the patch then we as customers, have been shafted by an unfinished game
(03-20-2016, 10:36 PM)SuperSteve16 Wrote: [ -> ]As the months paas, the likehood of Tru Blu releasing the patch and Big Ant releasing further patches and updates decreases. If this game never gets the patch then we as customers, have been shafted by an unfinished game

It's a finished game as it stands. As much as I'd like the patch myself to make it a better game, it's still a finished product right now. The customers haven't been shafted by an "unfinished game". Some of them just feel frustrated that it hasn't been made closer to how good it could be yet.
Finished game yes,
Polished? No

We havn't been cheated as such because we paid for a game, and we got one.
We can be unsatisfied with the game, sure but to called it not finished is incorrect.
We all have opinions, and all are welcome on here (well, I've had posts edited and deleted for it....) but the game is finished. Regardless, it is done.

I just hope the patch comes out fairly soon, because I sit among the dissatisfied class of people. Be interesting to see how the console sales of RLL4 are....

When it's released, will there be an announcement on here?