Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We can only wait I suppose, with all the updated likeness and stats etc. courtesy of the fanhub, cant wait to rip in for 2016, but still cannot play with it at this state, hopefully comes soon
ive given up on any hope of an update! Nothing against bigant at all, at least they have communicated with us! but to wait this long for an update when they have known the issues for how long now is a joke imo!
(02-22-2016, 08:57 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm.. wait for the update or pay for jerseys and get the patch (which would most likely have to be resubmitted and jump through the hoops again).

I don't think DLC would be a viable option when you consider most of those complaining about the update are the ones claiming they'll be hesitant to give Tru Blu any more money.

Wasn't the patch free with RLL2 though? I would definitely pay for a jersey/roster update
(02-22-2016, 06:43 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't the patch free with RLL2 though? I would definitely pay for a jersey/roster update

Not sure on that one... I do remember things being cheaper before the PS4 though. Smile
(02-22-2016, 06:43 PM)Eastern Suburbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-22-2016, 08:57 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm.. wait for the update or pay for jerseys and get the patch (which would most likely have to be resubmitted and jump through the hoops again).

I don't think DLC would be a viable option when you consider most of those complaining about the update are the ones claiming they'll be hesitant to give Tru Blu any more money.

Wasn't the patch free with RLL2 though? I would definitely pay for a jersey/roster update

The compatibility patch was, the 2013 dlc wasn't.
Patch was only so you could play with those who have the 2013 rosters i think.
Would be nice to get a different model of headgear and boot designs via a patch
Seeing as the DBC patch was 'finally' released - there is great hope now for this patch as well...... Smile
One less thing in the way I suppose.
C'mon patch!
*Sings* "So we keep waiting (waiting)
Waiting on the patch to update."
Do the AI still toss the ball around like maniacs all game on the PC patch? Getting pretty tired of every team playing like the Jets on console.