Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Error 404 : Patch Not Found
Maybe it's like the old idea of "the watched pot doesn't boil" or some equivalent Australian saying? Maybe if we stop looking for and asking about the patch it will happen?
Buy the PC version and you'll have the patch ;-)
you sly fox
(02-12-2016, 10:16 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2016, 10:05 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]So both DBC and RLL3 console patches have been released today?

Oops - my mistake - thought this was a comment about DBC - RLL3 patches are not out.

Same thing holds, I won't be predicting the patch date when it's totally out of our hands.

Hopes were so high then!
Well, guess its time to dust off DBC then!
Fallout 4 has betas for console coming would be cool to have that for rll3 patches to get some of us going, would really like that patch, and rugby challenge 3 for that matter.

I do wish tru blu were faster or a bit more open in their communication even a responsible staff member from over there on here would be nice...
(02-17-2016, 11:34 AM)davies11 Wrote: [ -> ]bit more open in their communication even a responsible staff member from over there on here would be nice...

Woah, don't want that happening. Remember we had Keith on here
I thought saying responsible would cover that lol
(02-17-2016, 12:12 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2016, 11:34 AM)davies11 Wrote: [ -> ]bit more open in their communication even a responsible staff member from over there on here would be nice...

Woah, don't want that happening. Remember we had Keith on here

At least it was entertaining Smile
(02-12-2016, 10:16 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2016, 10:05 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]So both DBC and RLL3 console patches have been released today?

Oops - my mistake - thought this was a comment about DBC - RLL3 patches are not out.

Same thing holds, I won't be predicting the patch date when it's totally out of our hands.

[Image: are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_flyer-..._large.jpg]