Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sorry that I don't settle for mediocrity.

[Image: einstein-mediocrity1.jpg]

Yes it's only a game but regardless I will voice my opinion.
(02-12-2016, 07:29 PM)AceAv81 Wrote: [ -> ]Im just puzzled still what the logic is behind it coming out. We know TB are hopeless lazy customer support & we know BA would know why they haven't released. It sux that there isnt even a leaked rumour as to when and why. I don't mind the wait but is kind of shit to not know when we can at least expect it...

Fair Dinkum!

It got passed by MS today and we released it and the PS4 version. We had no clue that it was coming today, neither did Tru Blu.

If we tried to predict it as we have done in the past then it could have been another bad news day with MS failing it and then we'd yet again have egg on our faces - had enough of that for sure!

I preferred to wait until I had that approval email before mentioning anything and I believe that was the right thing to do, the previous ideas of predicting the patch dates are dead, I won't do it again.
Cheers, Ross

Don't you find it ironic that your news is post #404 ? Smile
(02-12-2016, 09:45 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2016, 07:29 PM)AceAv81 Wrote: [ -> ]Im just puzzled still what the logic is behind it coming out. We know TB are hopeless lazy customer support & we know BA would know why they haven't released. It sux that there isnt even a leaked rumour as to when and why. I don't mind the wait but is kind of shit to not know when we can at least expect it...

Fair Dinkum!

It got passed by MS today and we released it and the PS4 version. We had no clue that it was coming today, neither did Tru Blu.

If we tried to predict it as we have done in the past then it could have been another bad news day with MS failing it and then we'd yet again have egg on our faces - had enough of that for sure!

I preferred to wait until I had that approval email before mentioning anything and I believe that was the right thing to do, the previous ideas of predicting the patch dates are dead, I won't do it again.

Wait, what?
(02-12-2016, 09:45 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]It got passed by MS today and we released it and the PS4 version. We had no clue that it was coming today, neither did Tru Blu.

So both DBC and RLL3 console patches have been released today?
Haven't seen PS4 RLL3 update, back to fire watch and these pesky teens and their fireworks
(02-12-2016, 10:05 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]So both DBC and RLL3 console patches have been released today?

Oops - my mistake - thought this was a comment about DBC - RLL3 patches are not out.

Same thing holds, I won't be predicting the patch date when it's totally out of our hands.
(02-12-2016, 10:16 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2016, 10:05 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]So both DBC and RLL3 console patches have been released today?

Oops - my mistake - thought this was a comment about DBC - RLL3 patches are not out.

Same thing holds, I won't be predicting the patch date when it's totally out of our hands.

Ross may have to do a bit of cleaning....
(02-12-2016, 10:16 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]

Lol, that slip up did not create the pandemonium I would have anticipated
LOL I go watch the Waterboy and look what happens. Smile