Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When is this game going to be fixed its really crap atm
Read the previous pages Dragons.
Just coming into February and a new season upon us, game shelved for 4 months and still no sign of the patch. Only glimmer of hope really is that the plan is to release on season launch but the wait has really gone beyond disappointing now.
(01-31-2016, 02:51 AM)BigMoz Wrote: [ -> ]Just coming into February and a new season upon us, game shelved for 4 months and still no sign of the patch. Only glimmer of hope really is that the plan is to release on season launch but the wait has really gone beyond disappointing now.

Agreed..................
This whole situation is a shame, especially since Big Ant put in some work into fixing the game and Tru Blu will not let us play a game that could be great, if the limitations and glitches were no longer present. I know it isn't Big Ant's fault but how are we ever supposed to put faith into ever buying another Rugby League game with Tru Blu running things? I love Rugby League and will always support it in every way I can, but enough is enough. Customer Service goes a long way in any business, and I, as a customer, have personally had enough
Tru blu have been very quiet across the board, haven't heard a thing about rugby challenge in ages, wondering if getting WW that seem to do a lot of mobile games to do a multi platform rugby game was the best idea
(02-01-2016, 10:18 PM)davies11 Wrote: [ -> ]Tru blu have been very quiet across the board, haven't heard a thing about rugby challenge in ages, wondering if getting WW that seem to do a lot of mobile games to do a multi platform rugby game was the best idea

In my opinion they got WW to do Rugby Challenge due to a few factors, one being that WW were agreeable to porting over the existing Rugby Challenge from Sidhe and bolting on what they could.

Also with Sidhe no longer doing console games and it coming down to just WW and BA, I can see them not wanting BA to have all the major licenses, it would probably give the developer a little bit too much leverage in a producer/developer relationship.

As to the patches for Rugby League Live 3 and Don Bradman Cricket '14, the biggest head scratcher for me is that, the patches are done. Processes in any work place complete if processes aren't stalled.

With the patches done, the process of bringing these patches to us can't still be moving along, as they are "complete". Either they work and can't be put up, or they don't. They obviously don't presently work within the systems Microsoft operate, so to me that's either something you can program around to accomodate or you can't.

Whichever way you look at this, it seems exactly like a stalled process.
Either did Tru Blu go bankrupt maybe simply? It's just hypothetical. Smile
I like hypotheticals... mine is that Tru Blu saw the light and instead of fixing what was wrong with Rugby Challenge 3, they decided to give it to Big Ant to modify RLL3. It makes sense after all as both games are so similar that resources could be shared. This in turn made Tru Blu go "Stuff it, we're on a good thing with Big Ant and want to keep them happy, yeah, they'll have more leverage but we do like money..." and they gave AFL back to Big Ant and everybody was happy once more. Big Grin
(02-03-2016, 07:54 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]I like hypotheticals... mine is that Tru Blu saw the light and instead of fixing what was wrong with Rugby Challenge 3, they decided to give it to Big Ant to modify RLL3. It makes sense after all as both games are so similar that resources could be shared. This in turn made Tru Blu go "Stuff it, we're on a good thing with Big Ant and want to keep them happy, yeah, they'll have more leverage but we do like money..." and they gave AFL back to Big Ant and everybody was happy once more. Big Grin

Lol