Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i never said it would or claimed i have knowledge it would tho. All i said was im not expecting it too. IE not holding my breath. Sorry but if we cant express our feelings and disappointment without it being deleted then whats the point of this forum? Not like i was Dissing you guys or the game at all as im more then happy to support any NRL related game whether you guys are involved or not. Just dont see why it needed to be deleted.
I do feel for BA if they have made the patch in all honesty.
They are the only ones who step up and actively engage with customers, unlike TB who ignore tweets, facebook etc.

Not sure how many more times that Ross can say its out of their hands, but due to being the face of the game (ie talking to us, the gamers/fanbase) they are getting made out to be the bad guy.

Sure the game has its obvious flaws, and their quality of testing seems to be non-exsistent but if Ross is correct in that they've made the patch, then they've done their part to rectify it.

For the better of both TB and BA, as well as the future of this franchise, I hope with all my heart this patch does come out sooner rather than later.

Also hoping someone does an updated 2016 roster for the PS3 in the FanHub.

To Ross, if you are being correct in what you are saying (and we have no reason to distrust it), personally I'd like to thank you for actually engaging with us. I'd also like to apologise if in past I've come across frustrated, I hope you understand why but if you've done your part, then please ignore.
(01-17-2016, 11:14 AM)Rock Wrote: [ -> ]i never said it would or claimed i have knowledge it would tho. All i said was im not expecting it too. IE not holding my breath. Sorry but if we cant express our feelings and disappointment without it being deleted then whats the point of this forum? Not like i was Dissing you guys or the game at all as im more then happy to support any NRL related game whether you guys are involved or not. Just dont see why it needed to be deleted.

Apart from the serial spammers posts, most posts that are merely expressing disappointment are not deleted, there are a number of them here that remain.

If you'd said "I guess, based on nothing than a hunch, the patch will be out on X date" then OK otherwise people that don't understand you're merely guessing will be mislead.

As said previously, I have no idea when the patch will be released and would *again* point to the fact that we patched the Steam version asap and that it contains what will be in the Console patches.

It is not in Tru Blu nor our interest to delay patches, where there is a delay there must be a reason, I cannot share those reasons - it is not BA's game, we cannot make announcements about it.
Ross, your post suggests that you do know why the patch has not been released to console but cannot share that knowledge with us. You cannot even tell me if I am right... right Smile
I understand your saying it's out of your hands Ross. And I have no idea of the relationship between you guys at BA and TB.

But from a business perspective, surely it would be in your best interests to hold a meeting with true blue and be the voice of many people on this forum. Safe to say we've been waiting for an update close to 4 months now. Many are seeming to lose hope and there just doesn't seem to be a great deal of care coming from TB to further strengthen their investment and secure th happiness of loyal fans for rll4.
We talk to Tru Blu all the time, they understand the want for the patch to be out.
The patch was completed by BA.
The patch was sent to TB a long while ago.
The patch is not out because.....

I know you can't answer why but... logically this entire situation make no financial, good will, future returns, business acumen whatsoever.

TB must be a very strange beast indeed Smile
I assume they're waiting for something or are trying to push rugby for release and don't have the resources to do both simultaneously
my guess they are too busy to handle anything other than the release of Rugby Vapourware challenge at the moment, and have forecasted RLL3 support in synch with the 2016 season launch and hype
i think your spot on ak