Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it pretty much looks like we won't get a patch until next year lol. I hope this pathetic move by Tru Blu to hold off the patch affects the overall sales of their next game or anything else they do.

Seriously these forums have been flooded with posts regarding the patch and the publisher of this game, the guys our hard-earned money went to, can't even tell us when the patch can be expected. Rubbish.

Everyone on here should think long and hard before considering to buy another Tru Blu game.
(12-22-2015, 05:16 PM)ak47 Wrote: [ -> ]i see TB have taken their leave and wont return until 2016

no urgency or overtime for the vapourware rugby challenge or a patch for RLL3

it can wait until 2016 is the mentality - merry xmas everyoneCool

Must be great to have a business(TB) so profitable that you can afford to not release a game (RC 3), which according to Wicked Witch is finished, in time for Xmas. Or to not release a patch to satisfy your loyal customers who have already purchased. This is corporate arrogance.
(12-23-2015, 02:23 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-22-2015, 05:16 PM)ak47 Wrote: [ -> ]i see TB have taken their leave and wont return until 2016

no urgency or overtime for the vapourware rugby challenge or a patch for RLL3

it can wait until 2016 is the mentality - merry xmas everyoneCool

Must be great to have a business(TB) so profitable that you can afford to not release a game (RC 3), which according to Wicked Witch is finished, in time for Xmas. Or to not release a patch to satisfy your loyal customers who have already purchased. This is corporate arrogance.

I remember we used to keep hearing that these games "don't really make a profit" and "barely break even after costs", "they're niche games, so there's not much money in them".

Poor Tru Blu, though there must be enough in them to think they can not only get by without releasing any of the patches or the new game (RC3), but also not bothering to inform their customers of the specific difficulties going on.

It seems they're so convinced of their audience's goodwill, their slavish dedication to buying the products and their lack of choice in these games that they don't need to do (or even say) anything.

I know it's often said that we should be thankful to Tru Blu, because no-one else would make these games and I'm sure to a degree it's true.

Though don't they just know it? A monopoly always has been a sure way to grab people by the short and proverbials and this is starting to look no different.
(12-23-2015, 09:22 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: [ -> ]It seems they're so convinced of their audience's goodwill, their slavish dedication to buying the products and their lack of choice in these game that they don't need to do (or even say) anything.

You can gauruntee that I won't be rushing out to buy another TB game in the future. If it get's released and is good, or get's released then patched in fair time, then I'll buy it. But next time.... I won't be rushing out to pre-order anything that TB are associated with.

F#@k 'em, I say!

The sad part about this is, guys like BA do all the hard work (ie. patch is already completed and good to go), and d!ckheads like TB treat their customers like rubbish.
it was better with HES Kieth, than it is today. now its like dealing with a regime, whom only communicate news that suits their interests
(12-23-2015, 10:10 AM)Pierce_mx Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-23-2015, 09:22 AM)C A Iversen Wrote: [ -> ]It seems they're so convinced of their audience's goodwill, their slavish dedication to buying the products and their lack of choice in these game that they don't need to do (or even say) anything.

You can gauruntee that I won't be rushing out to buy another TB game in the future. If it get's released and is good, or get's released then patched in fair time, then I'll buy it. But next time.... I won't be rushing out to pre-order anything that TB are associated with.

F#@k 'em, I say!

The sad part about this is, guys like BA do all the hard work (ie. patch is already completed and good to go), and d!ckheads like TB treat their customers like rubbish.

Yep, by all accounts it's totally out of their hands now.

The only reason I can think that Tru Blu are so behind in these patches is that it's possible that they are the least of their concerns right now. Perhaps Rugby Challenge 3 from Wicked Witch is such a mess and they have a large amount invested in it and they've been spending every waking minute trying to sort it out.

Sure Wicked Witch are saying it's finished, but perhaps it's in such a state that Tru Blu don't think so and are maybe outsourcing some corrective measures? Who knows anymore? Whomever does sure isn't interested in their audience having any sort've clue.

(12-23-2015, 11:24 AM)ak47 Wrote: [ -> ]it was better with HES Keith, than it is today. now its like dealing with a regime, whom only communicate news that suits their interests

HES/Tru Blu have outlined very clearly in their interactivity with their audience just how important we all really are to them. The only important thing about any of us is what lines our wallets.
According my User statistics in the game 23,748 passes in 140 games lol
not till after NY by the looks

Big Ant Studios ‏@BigAntStudios 19h19 hours ago
One of the Xbox One / PlayStation 4 updates couldn't get passed by the platform holders before the holiday break so neither are available.

We will update the status of Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the update in early January when we know more.
(12-25-2015, 11:07 AM)Rock Wrote: [ -> ]not till after NY by the looks

One of the Xbox One / PlayStation 4 updates couldn't get passed by the platform holders before the holiday break so neither are available.

We will update the status of Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the update in early January when we know more.

There did you find this information??

It adds someone what to the frustration. I some here a few times a week for information on an update and hear time and time again from Ross "this is not our game we can't give any information on an update" yet we have information regarding the update from outside the forum??

We are on the Big Ant Forums? I am not registered with Twitter. I'd expect to hear news 1st on this forum.
This is about Cricket patches, not RLL3.

You did not need to go to Twitter, FaceBook or anywhere else, the information was posted on the forum here:

https://forum.bigant.com/thread-4501.html

Including "Xbox One and PlayStation 4 did not make it out before the Christmas break - we will update the ETA of those when the platform holders return from holidays."