Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-18-2015, 06:33 PM)Timh90 Wrote: [ -> ]its getting a joke tru blu are absolutely hopeless my copy is sitting on the shelf collecting dust cant play it with all the glitches and that

Seriously you need to take a look at yourself, Rugby League Live 3 is a fantastic game, I play it more than Fifa 16/Madden 16 and NBA2K 16. yes we know it has some bugs however it is very playable. I would like to thank Ross and the Bigant team, Tru Blu for developing a stellar game of Rugby League.
(12-18-2015, 07:27 PM)broncoman15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2015, 06:33 PM)Timh90 Wrote: [ -> ]its getting a joke tru blu are absolutely hopeless my copy is sitting on the shelf collecting dust cant play it with all the glitches and that

Seriously you need to take a look at yourself, Rugby League Live 3 is a fantastic game, I play it more than Fifa 16/Madden 16 and NBA2K 16. yes we know it has some bugs however it is very playable. I would like to thank Ross and the Bigant team, Tru Blu for developing a stellar game of Rugby League.

That is your opinion and good for you that you are enjoying the game in its out of the box state.I too think it has potential to be a fantastic game and indeed more than likely will be when patched.

That said, the poster you quoted doesn't need to take a look at himself imo, many people have shelved the game months ago due to many issues which ruin the enjoyment, it's not worth whlie starting a career until the patch is with us.Knowing the patch is ready and has been for a while and corrects most issues, adds massively to frustrations.Just read back just a few pages even and you will see many people feel the same.I know several people who purchased the game who shelved it in september and they don't post on here so i'm sure many out there are thinking the same.

I thank big Ant for making a great game but Tru Blu are really holding it back from reaching it's full potential.
(12-18-2015, 08:21 PM)BigMoz Wrote: [ -> ]

That is your opinion and good for you that you are enjoying the game in its out of the box state.I too think it has potential to be a fantastic game and indeed more than likely will be when patched.

That said, the poster you quoted doesn't need to take a look at himself imo, many people have shelved the game months ago due to many issues which ruin the enjoyment, it's not worth whlie starting a career until the patch is with us.Knowing the patch is ready and has been for a while and corrects most issues, adds massively to frustrations.Just read back just a few pages even and you will see many people feel the same.I know several people who purchased the game who shelved it in september and they don't post on here so i'm sure many out there are thinking the same.

I thank big Ant for making a great game but Tru Blu are really holding it back from reaching it's full potential.

I never understand why when people get personal and insulting towards the game's makers and other forum users who support the current state of the game, that they are warned that it's not behaviour to indulge in and if they push it they get banned (rightly so in my opinion).

Then on the other hand if someone gets personal and insulting towards someone who doesn't like how the game is right now and has been expressing their opinion/disappointment, then that person doesn't seem to get warned/banned.

Oh well, yeah I agree that the guy doesn't need to take a look at himself for not enjoying the game. I do think he could've toned down his post a little, but there's a lot of fans frustrated about the patch, probably just as many who're loving it too.
The truth is that the game should have been patched - a while ago. However I believe more and more bugs are still appearing. For instance, as far as I could see the roosters team got some kind of stamina bug. This then needs to be corrected, further delaying the update. If these individual bugs keep occurring maybe that's why it's delayed.

I'm talking about PC btw.

They then need to port, and test the patch on ps4, ps3, one, 360. I imagine that this is a lengthy process.

If Tru Blu is delaying the patch, or preventing a patch from being released, maybe it's because Tru Blu/BigAnt don't want to send out multiple updates.

I'm just trying to make sense of why we will haven't seen an update. I was watching a PC stream, the game looks totally different. I'm just sick of waiting I guess.
i agree i proberly should have toned my comment down a bit but i dont understand how if you dont have the same opinion on the current state of the game as everyone else then they get personal and make personal insults at you
Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill here people. I don't think either post were worth the trouble. Different people, different ways of playing the game, different views of the urgency of the patch.

No one is saying the patch is a waste of time or that it should be delayed.... the sooner the better. Smile
(12-19-2015, 10:45 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill here people. I don't think either post were worth the trouble. Different people, different ways of playing the game, different views of the urgency of the patch.

No one is saying the patch is a waste of time or that it should be delayed.... the sooner the better. Smile

On my part no mountain was being made, sometimes it's easy to forget that the words can appear stronger than the emotion of the person typing. I was relaxed and making a casual observation.

It's nice to have a conversation about a variety of element of being a forum member and was just discussing another aspect. Smile

In my own (still very relaxed and casual) opinion it's still true though, I don't see that anyone's been given a warning for being rude or abusive to those who aren't happy with the game and the situation.

It's not exactly unexpected though, pretty much every forum seems to be policed that way. It's not common to complain against those rigorously defending you. Smile
Haven't noticed any "positive" posts crossing the line, but if you do see any feel free to bring them to my attention. I moderate both sides of the issue, not everything is seen though. Smile
(12-18-2015, 08:56 PM)C A Iversen Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2015, 08:21 PM)BigMoz Wrote: [ -> ]

I never understand why when people get personal and insulting towards the game's makers and other forum users who support the current state of the game, that they are warned that it's not behaviour to indulge in and if they push it they get banned (rightly so in my opinion).

Then on the other hand if someone gets personal and insulting towards someone who doesn't like how the game is right now and has been expressing their opinion/disappointment, then that person doesn't seem to get warned/banned.

Oh well, yeah I agree that the guy doesn't need to take a look at himself for not enjoying the game. I do think he could've toned down his post a little, but there's a lot of fans frustrated about the patch, probably just as many who're loving it too.

I've deleted quite a few posts that would have been seen to be on positive side by attacking negative posters.

"Game is shit. Game is broken." wears a bit thin. It should be noted that people recently weren't banned indefinitely, it was a short stint.
(12-19-2015, 07:36 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]"Game is shit. Game is broken." wears a bit thin. It should be noted that people recently weren't banned indefinitely, it was a short stint.

Yeah definitely, the games are not shit nor broken, in any way and it's unconstructive and negative. Anyone who goes that far isn't helping the process at all.

Good to hear that those who're attacking others who have issues with the game are getting deleted too, was just saying that I'd never seen it.

As for RLL3 I just had a few games of it earlier and I have to say that it'd been a while and I was struck by an impression that people are probably annoyed at how good the game is, but it falls short of how great it could be and I'm thinking that's why people are rabidly wanting this patch, so a good game can become the great one you sense is around the corner when playing. Smile