Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-15-2015, 01:19 PM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously I turn my back for 10 minutes....

yep, you're fired...enjoy your holiday...Tongue
I'd ban myself for a day Axe... but imagine if I turned my back on this place for 1440 minutes.... :p
Articulating frustration at an on-going issue and it's handling, along with relevant questions are probably always going to be fine as long as the issue and the handling are the focal points.

Unconstructive stuff, like swearing, abuse and attacking work ethic at Big Ant are most likely going to draw these bans I think.
im just as unhappy as the next person about how long the patch is taking but im grateful for the game and cannot wait for the patch to come out so the game will be 10 times better
(12-15-2015, 11:59 AM)SuperSteve16 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that half of the people on the forums are satisfied with having an unfinished broken mess of a Rugby League game, are you people employed by Tru Blu?

Nope I'm not. We could always have no rugby league game at all...or something the 'quality' of Rugby 15.
I still hold the firm belief that the PS4 version is simply not broken, it will definitely benefit from the improvements that I've played with on PC and am grateful BA have gone beyond simple bug fixes and have included improvements to the game that in the by gone error of video games we just wouldn't expect after release

I think much of the goings on here could be attributed to entitlement, I'm not making myself popular saying that though
Agreed Davies, it is definitely playable. There are issues, but what game is perfect?

I've made the entitlement comment a couple of times on here, when talking about the patch or people wanting updated rosters or kits. It's a negative byproduct of the modern world unfortunately.
(12-16-2015, 12:34 AM)benrhino Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed Davies, it is definitely playable. There are issues, but what game is perfect?

I've made the entitlement comment a couple of times on here, when talking about the patch or people wanting updated rosters or kits. It's a negative byproduct of the modern world unfortunately.

Yeah back in the 40's people were way nicer. #lewronggeneration
I fear I'll be next for the ban hammer because I actually agree with those who have been banned.
(12-16-2015, 06:07 AM)Shaun Wrote: [ -> ]I fear I'll be next for the ban hammer because I actually agree with those who have been banned.

It' won't be because of your opinion Shaun, it's all about how you conduct yourself.