Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-14-2015, 10:21 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]As said many, many times before - RLL3 is not our game, I couldn't make announcements about its initial release and I cannot make announcements about patches.

I understand people being frustrated however I don't understand people continuing to ask us for dates etc. when it is reasonably obvious that we are not in a position to answer.

I know Wikipedia is a user editable site.
But according to wikipedia, you are listed as both a publisher AND a developer.
If its not your game, what exactly is your role in RLL3?
(12-15-2015, 08:28 AM)Shaun Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2015, 10:21 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]As said many, many times before - RLL3 is not our game, I couldn't make announcements about its initial release and I cannot make announcements about patches.

I understand people being frustrated however I don't understand people continuing to ask us for dates etc. when it is reasonably obvious that we are not in a position to answer.

BA is the developer, paid by TB, the publisher and holder of all licences and in charge of all distribution/releases, to make the game.
I don't know what Wiki you are reading... but I only see them listed as a Development Studio / Developer.

But pretty much what Axe said. Smile
(12-15-2015, 08:32 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-15-2015, 08:28 AM)Shaun Wrote: [ -> ]

BA is the developer, paid by TB, the publisher and holder of all licences and in charge of all distribution/releases, to make the game.

Okay Thank you Axe Smile Just what I was wanting to know.
I was just curious to know

(12-15-2015, 08:39 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what Wiki you are reading... but I only see them listed as a Development Studio / Developer.

But pretty much what Axe said. Smile

The Rugby League Live 3 wikipedia page is where I got it from.
What part of "RLL3 is not our game, we don't own it and cannot make announcements" do you not understand?

Edit: forgot, TB's phone number is all over the net, I think even an imbecile like you should be able to find it Smile Smile (any more Smile and I'd be able to really tell you what I really think).
Sorry Ross, edited that because he was just being a tool. Seriously Gunn, learn to google. Smile
It seems that half of the people on the forums are satisfied with having an unfinished broken mess of a Rugby League game, are you people employed by Tru Blu?
(12-15-2015, 11:59 AM)SuperSteve16 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that half of the people on the forums are satisfied with having an unfinished broken mess of a Rugby League game, are you people employed by Tru Blu?

No, we are not, enjoy your holiday.
Just going to start putting some of the kids here on school holidays early, if you're not adding something new to the discussion don't bother posting.
Seriously I turn my back for 10 minutes....