Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-10-2015, 06:44 PM)sid333 Wrote: [ -> ]DBC 14 is still pretty good to play without the latest patch I still play it everyday

Yeah? so its still worthwhile getting without being patched?
(12-10-2015, 06:54 PM)Hartyharty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2015, 06:44 PM)sid333 Wrote: [ -> ]DBC 14 is still pretty good to play without the latest patch I still play it everyday

Yeah? so its still worthwhile getting without being patched?

Yeah I love it but I just love cricket games it has a few little niggles but most the times I get really enjoyable matches out of it especially test matches playing as the whole team against the AI still cant wait for the patch that will really make it an excellent game. I played the PS3 version everyday till the PS4 version came out now play PS 4 version everyday and have trouble playing all the other games like fallout 4 and battlefront its pretty much all I do is play games. I also have RLL3 but haven't played it yet I only became a fan of league when this years final series was on I am more an NFL fan follow Green Bay Packers
Nice, yeah I would be getting it on PS4 so I may have to bite the bullet
(12-10-2015, 04:53 PM)Hartyharty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2015, 03:29 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]The vast majority of sports gamers are into Console.

Exactly, yet there has been no support provided for the bread and butter customers,

on a side note, I was in the market for a cricket game once the NRL season finished, checked DBC 14 looks decent but the masses are hanging out for a patch also as are we, seems Tru Blu/BA have failed to get it out for that game as well, I will hold out purchasing that title until the patch comes out.

Seems playing big ant titles is like getting a lap dance at porkys, barred up left wanting more with $100 less in the wallet.

There have already been patches for Cricket - the latest, and last, patch is to add a few little things and local co-op play.

It's a well regarded by fans and critics alike.
(12-10-2015, 10:03 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2015, 04:53 PM)Hartyharty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2015, 03:29 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]The vast majority of sports gamers are into Console.

Exactly, yet there has been no support provided for the bread and butter customers,

on a side note, I was in the market for a cricket game once the NRL season finished, checked DBC 14 looks decent but the masses are hanging out for a patch also as are we, seems Tru Blu/BA have failed to get it out for that game as well, I will hold out purchasing that title until the patch comes out.

Seems playing big ant titles is like getting a lap dance at porkys, barred up left wanting more with $100 less in the wallet.

There have already been patches for Cricket - the latest, and last, patch is to add a few little things and local co-op play.

It's a well regarded by fans and critics alike.

Ross
I think I convinced harty to purchase DBC a couple posts back
This statement really just reiterates what we've been saying.

Once again, not getting at Big Ant by any means. I think the majority of us are directing this about Tru Blu.

It certainly pays to look after your clientelle.
Yeh anyway, is RC3 still on track to be released this year? They haven't announced anything in regards to being delayed so it's safe to say it will be released this year ^_^
(12-11-2015, 03:57 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh anyway, is RC3 still on track to be released this year? They haven't announced anything in regards to being delayed so it's safe to say it will be released this year ^_^

I wouldn't get your hopes up. If there is no date annouced, its safe to say that you won't be getting it under the christmas tree.

Originally, I didn't even realise that it was a trublu game haha. Had it on pre-order from mighty ape only to cancel it just before the release date disappeared.
(12-11-2015, 03:57 PM)Yuna Wrote: [ -> ]Yeh anyway, is RC3 still on track to be released this year? They haven't announced anything in regards to being delayed so it's safe to say it will be released this year ^_^

I don't think I'm treading on anyone's toes in saying that there is little chance of RC this year.

PS: Please don't go around quoting this all over the place! (It's not our game and we shouldn't be delivering news on it, but this is hardly news...)
I wouldn't get your hopes up. [/quote]

lol, i was being sarcastic. It wouldn't be a TB game if it didn't get delayed. Delaying a game is part of their tradition and traditions aren't meant to be broken Big Grin