Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-10-2015, 08:22 AM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]While I would like more communication from them, Douchebag is rather harsh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_Leag...me_series)

Actually, just because somebody does something like release a game about Rugby League (or 6), doesn't give them the right to treat their customers like sh!t...

Yes, without them we wouldn't have league games to play... BUT without us, they wouldn't be selling the games they make.

I'm wondering if you have been on their facebook page recently? There are ton's of people asking them about RC3, and not one has had a response. If they don't know, say so, if they can't say, tell us. Dont' just ignore people.

I'm not asking them to produce miracles, nor asking for the world. Just for them to show come courtesy to their customers but responding to people enquiries. If not individually, then posting an update on the facebook page or the likes.

I think that's fair enough

(12-10-2015, 10:17 AM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]No I have tried to contact them half a dozen different ways and nothing, and to put it lightly they are DOUCHEBAGS!!
(12-10-2015, 12:45 PM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2015, 12:21 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: [ -> ]Get the game on the PC. Problem solved. Once you play on the PC you won't ever want to play on the console. If you can't then simply pre occupy yourself with other games until patched is released Tongue

To be honest I'm hoping they add a higher difficulty into the game, atm to easy and kinda gets less enjoyable. However it's one of the best league games I have played to date.

For starters you would have to be an idiot to buy the game again, it should be sweet no matter what platform you play it on!

And yes totally agree they need to make it harder - I can pump'em on legendary.

guess i fall under that category as well as others than, Tongue cause i bought the game on the console first then PC, and ill be honest, its like a different game on the PC, console version is terrible.
(12-10-2015, 01:25 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: [ -> ]guess i fall under that category as well as others than, Tongue cause i bought the game on the console first then PC, and ill be honest, its like a different game on the PC, console version is terrible.
Just another reason why they should be communicating with us. People like you have filled their pockets with buying the game on multiple platforms... How is that not working in TB's favour???

But yes I agree with Gunns85, once the patch arrives, I'm sure we'll have a wicked game. Until then, I'm playing Rainbow 6, Fallout and whatever else I'd rather play in the meantime.
I'd like to clear up the "filling pockets" - there are not that many sales on PC, indeed reasonably insignificant enough to not cover costs of development.

It takes a great deal of effort for us to convince publishers that PC is worth doing for any sports game, and that conversation is more to do with the ability to have Beta branches and test new features than anything to do with income. If I argued on income then the PC versions of any of our games would not exist.

The vast majority of sports gamers are into Console.
(12-10-2015, 03:29 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]The vast majority of sports gamers are into Console.

Exactly, yet there has been no support provided for the bread and butter customers,

on a side note, I was in the market for a cricket game once the NRL season finished, checked DBC 14 looks decent but the masses are hanging out for a patch also as are we, seems Tru Blu/BA have failed to get it out for that game as well, I will hold out purchasing that title until the patch comes out.

Seems playing big ant titles is like getting a lap dance at porkys, barred up left wanting more with $100 less in the wallet.
(12-10-2015, 03:44 PM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly my point about how consoles have been treat, if it wasn't for consoles the gaming industry wouldn't be what it is today! To be fair I will be very carful next time buying a game that involves TB.

You can't help but wonder if the sales of PC copies has gone up since they've had the patch and console users haven't.

Anyhow, a lot of what you said does get dismissed as "ahhh you'll buy it anyway" by some, but it's gradually being shown to be the smarter thing to do.

Hard to resist being a day one sucker for sports you love though.
Im one of those day 1 suckers!
I love NRL and everything to do with it. And if a PS4 game comes out ill happily buy it even if expectations arn't high. Can not wait for the new patch!
(12-10-2015, 12:21 PM)KnightsInStyle Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2015, 11:50 AM)Shaun Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, obviously I don't keep up with the threads
Poor Mav. We share the same opinions, although I tend not to lose my cool as much. Good fella, pitty he got banned.

Ruck, I'd have to disagree about being thankful in this instance. I'd rather not have a game, then what feels like an incomplete one. - and again I remind everyone that my frustration is because I see the potential here-.

I REALLY REALLY hope this follows previous patterns and we get a patch just before Xmas. If no patch is released prior to the holiday period you can gurantee my playing time will be spent elsewhere eg Last Of Us, GT6, COD, Shadow Of Mordor - All games I've bought for cheaper than RLL3 and they are alot more enjoyable at the moment. Patched game, no doubt RLL3 will be one I will jam alot.

Lesson learnt here - not to pre-order, and actually wait to see the feedback.

Get the game on the PC. Problem solved. Once you play on the PC you won't ever want to play on the console. If you can't then simply pre occupy yourself with other games until patched is released Tongue

To be honest I'm hoping they add a higher difficulty into the game, atm to easy and kinda gets less enjoyable. However it's one of the best league games I have played to date.
and play only 75 per cent of the game ! Online mode is terrible on PC ! Cant even get a match ! we don't all play the stupid AI !
(12-10-2015, 04:53 PM)Hartyharty Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2015, 03:29 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]The vast majority of sports gamers are into Console.

Exactly, yet there has been no support provided for the bread and butter customers,

on a side note, I was in the market for a cricket game once the NRL season finished, checked DBC 14 looks decent but the masses are hanging out for a patch also as are we, seems Tru Blu/BA have failed to get it out for that game as well, I will hold out purchasing that title until the patch comes out.

Seems playing big ant titles is like getting a lap dance at porkys, barred up left wanting more with $100 less in the wallet.
DBC 14 is still pretty good to play without the latest patch I still play it everyday
(12-10-2015, 03:29 PM)Ross Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to clear up the "filling pockets" - there are not that many sales on PC, indeed reasonably insignificant enough to not cover costs of development.

It takes a great deal of effort for us to convince publishers that PC is worth doing for any sports game, and that conversation is more to do with the ability to have Beta branches and test new features than anything to do with income. If I argued on income then the PC versions of any of our games would not exist.

The vast majority of sports gamers are into Console.

Hey Ross. In call of duty they have 'hotfixes'. While im not too sure what that really is, it lets them update (certain aspects of the game) instantly. Maybe its worth (for future titles) having some kind of automatic self-updating mechanic. Something that i guess cuts out the middle man of Sony/Microsoft. I mean, DBC and Now RLL3 have both been waiting a while for patches.

idk how difficult something like that would be to implement but im sure it would make your life much easier.