Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-04-2015, 12:36 AM)broncoman15 Wrote: [ -> ]I really don't know what all the fuss is about, I think Rugby League Live 3 is an excellent game, I play on pro mode and it's compelling game play, yes there is bugs but i can live with them until a patch is released.

Play on veteran, whole game opens up, extra animations and more free flowing, difficulty remains the same/easier imo
(12-03-2015, 07:07 PM)benrhino Wrote: [ -> ]The MGS thing was something that made the game unplayable. The point stands about how long it took to fix.

I grew up playing games against the cpu and against players in local couch multiplayer. The fact that a lot of games don't offer 2 player local multiplayer now annoys me.

I tend to stay away from online too many cheats/pay to wins/5 year olds. Perhaps this is why our experiences of RLL3 differ.

Yeah I get what your saying, and yes this is probably why our RLL3 opinions differ. I'm not hating on the game at all, it's not unplayable but it's not right.

When my brother comes to visit, we def play 1V1 on the game, but he lives about an hour away so the chances aren't all that frequent. So for me, wanting to play against a real human, I have no choice but to play online (with the sore losers who rage quit and use the penalty glitches to their benefit).
I deleted the original because I couldn't be bothered discussing it. I edited this one because you clearly have no knowledge of what communications goes on between Big Ant and Tru Blu and to claim that there is NO communication just makes you look foolish. Smile

I edited this post because "clearly" was the more appropriate word to use. Smile
(12-04-2015, 06:10 PM)Ruck Wrote: [ -> ]I edited this post because "clearly" was the more appropriate word to use. Smile

Who the "Clear" are you?
Sorry for perhaps being a little ignorant but with this upcoming patch for consoles ,
What is its status ? Is it still
Being developed ? Is it in TRU Blu 's hands now
? Has it been submitted to Microsoft and Sony ?
Just curious .
The Steam version has been patched as soon as was possible, including a Beta branch, this is public knowledge and you can conclude from it that the development has been done, all else is not for me to disclose.
So that I'm not misunderstanding what Ross just said, the public beta that we're playing now is actually the finished patch? Hmm.. I thought there might be a little more tweaking on the A.I difficulty, but it's still light years ahead of the console.
(12-06-2015, 03:32 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote: [ -> ]So that I'm not misunderstanding what Ross just said, the public beta that we're playing now is actually the finished patch? Hmm.. I thought there might be a little more tweaking on the A.I difficulty, but it's still light years ahead of the console.

Just to clarify further, it is no longer in beta, what we have on pc is a final release. HBK did say a while ago that they would like to do more but have put it off until consoles are updated.
Essentially it's tru blu holding it up.

They are no doubt on leave now for Xmas.

Yay for the console users who paid full price months ago for half a game.
(12-06-2015, 10:51 AM)Mav_78 Wrote: [ -> ]Yay for the console users who paid full price months ago for half a game.

Yay Angel