Big Ant Studios

Full Version: PS4 / XBOX ONE Update when to expect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-30-2015, 03:08 PM)Hartyharty Wrote: [ -> ]Patch wont be out until nines

is my prediction

Does this prediction come from any of the following,

A) A crystal ball
B) A vision
C) Throwing darts at random numbers on a dartboard
D) A ritual involving some form of magic
E) Prayer to the oft mentioned "rugby league gods"
F) An insider at Tru Blu or Big Ant.

If it's F I won't believe the prediction. Tongue
(11-30-2015, 02:10 PM)gunns85 Wrote: [ -> ]Why now all of a sudden is all the blame being put onto Tru Blu???? Can someone explain?? And I have hit them up already! since it was mentioned..

Clearly I have not said anyone is to "blame".

I *have* said whom to contact for any release / update related matters.

I have no idea why anyone that was around for the development phase of the game would not understand this - BA did not make the announcements.
Probably because hbk seemed to be the one answering all of the questions about why it wasn't out yet.

Forgive me if I'm wrong and link me to the post (cos I can't be bothered looking) but did hbk ever mention that it was currently in the hands of tru blu to release it?

If not you'd think a simple explanation would suffice rather than the smart Alec replies. But as you say... Whatever.
(11-30-2015, 03:24 PM)C A Iversen Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2015, 03:08 PM)Hartyharty Wrote: [ -> ]Patch wont be out until nines

is my prediction

Does this prediction come from any of the following,

A) A crystal ball
B) A vision
C) Throwing darts at random numbers on a dartboard
D) A ritual involving some form of magic
E) Prayer to the oft mentioned "rugby league gods"
F) An insider at Tru Blu or Big Ant.

If it's F I won't believe the prediction. Tongue

Magic 8 ball told me so you know it holds more weight than anything I have read on here recently
Not aiming this at Big Ant in particular, because as Ross says it is out of his hands and it is obvious the work has been put in on BA's part with the change log list already announced a while back, so i am assuming they have submitted this now. But if it doesn't get released before xmas at least it is nothing short of a disgrace on somebody's part considering this is a first patch we are still waiting for on a game a lot of people find unplayable long term (career) and have for a long while.Me and my brother picked it up first week and neither of us have played it since, and are waiting for this patch until getting into it.

I will keep popping in here from time to time but the longer this goes on the more it looks like next year until we see it, which is frankly shocking imo.
Sums up my opinion.
Not so sure who to blame, perhaps I've been harsh on BA on this forum, but if it isn't their fault then I'd hope they are putting serious heat on whoevers fault it is (Tru Blu?) because end of the day, average consumer will associate the game with BA and its a poor reflection on them. Perhaps an unfair one.

Just been sent a link, check this out
http://steamcharts.com/app/312920

Questions have to be asked though, why was the game released when it has obvious flaws to the point where many (including myself) have described the game as unplayable until a patch is released. How in-depth was the testing? and were these issues known prior to releasing the product?

I think the only way this whole saga can be redeemed is getting a patch out ASAP and/or constant communication. I don't care who it comes from, from the sound of it, it needs to come from Tru Blu apparentely. Would it not be in best interest for BA to work together with Tru Blu to get the information and post it as opposed to referring customers to go chasing this kind of information? We've already been sold a dud, now you want us to go on a micky mouse run around as well?

Like I've said in this post, it seems like the issue with the delay on the patch isn't from BA (coming from posts referring us to talk to Tru Blu), but I'd sincerely hope for the good of themselves, they are doing everything they can to push it through.

RLL3 at this current stage is a bit on enigma. It has so many good things going for it, but foI every good thing, theres something which takes away from the experience. This game has potential to be one that you'd play everday, but in its current state, its more infuriating than enjoyable.

Also, for those who are saying this is the only RL game out there and we should be thankful. Just because it is the only RL game out there, that's not an excuse for it to be sub par. I'm sorry, that really doesn't wash.

I guess we're all feeling the bitter dissappointment from this, because we can all see how good it can be, we can see the potential. This frustration isn't all negative, and I hope Ruck, Ross, HBK etc all can see that and read through the lines here.
As Ross said Gunns "I have no idea why anyone that was around for the development phase of the game would not understand this..", Now you may not have been around for that part, but anyone who was, knows that Tru Blu run the show. It's nothing new and some days I think Big Ant should forego the customer interaction and just say "no comment" instead of trying to be helpful.
Me when the patch comes out.

[Image: tumblr_inline_nruo8pRS3K1reg6bu_250.jpg]
Maybe they are delaying the console patch so all the people who told the people waiting for the pc release to be patient can take their own advice.
I'm pretty funny eh?
The frustration comes from people expecting Big Ant to answer questions that they can't. Whether it be due to a NDA, a request or just professional courtesy... Big Ant have said what they can without stepping on other's toes.

Basically put, Big Ant have let us know that they have worked on the patch, want it to be a solid patch and want it to get out as soon as possible.

As far as contacting Tru Blu, either email or their Facebook page (not sure if you are referring to the Rugby League Live 3 page or not) would be your best bet, but in saying that... it doesn't mean that you'll get an answer or one that will satisfy your desire for information / clarity.